• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Sports Do You Enjoy?

If you enjoy watching sports, what do you like to watch and who is your favourite team. As for me, I like to watch hockey and the team I'm rooting for are the Ottawa Senators

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Love sports. Huge Boston sports fan. Favorites are Patriots, Red Sox, and Celtics. I don't particularly care about hockey, don't know why, I guess it was just never on in my house so I've never watched it.

Outside of Boston, I like to root for the Chicago Bulls, Philadelphia Eagles, and Detroit Tigers. Obviously not nearly as much as Boston sports.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Hockey fan! And my fav team are the Philadelphia Flyers (I'm a diehard fan). I have been lucky to watch some very good NHL games in Stockholm (season premiere) and I cheered for Paul Kariya. My god he even heard me scream :lol: And of course on my trip to the US where I saw my Flyers play against the LA Kings and they won! And of course Anaheim Ducks - Hurricanes. Even though I cheered for the Ducks I was happy to see one of my alltime favs Brindy (Rod Brind'Amour) play in reality. In October I will see the Bruins - Coyotes in Prague! (Season premiere)

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Real Football ( Soccer ).
Liverpool Football Club.
The most succesful team in English history, and they're all mine! :D

B

Biggoron

NFL (Football)- Philadelphia Eagles
All College Sports- Michigan State, North Carolina, and LSU
MLB(Baseball)- Minnasota Twins
NBA(Basketball) Philadelphia 76er's

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I like the "big 3" US sports .. Baseball more than the others, but I love the NFL & NBA too. My teams are the 3 Houston teams. Outside of Houston I like the Green Bay Packers, Cincinnati Reds, and Boston Celtics.

B

bad card

i like soccer & tennis. not really interested in any others..

Con-man

Master Swordsman
i actually play these sports in my high school

Football
basketball
and I'm going to be doing track next year possibly.

My teams are
Football - Colts
Basketball - Anyone who is NOT the lakers, but I also like the Celtics.
Baseball - Padres, Mets

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I do like to watch sports on TV, but those sports need to be the ones I enjoy playing too, so I watch Basketball (NBA and WNBA) Football (Like the KC Chiefs and the Buffalo Bills) And I also watch NCAA football, love Miami Hurricanes, and of course, Soccer. (I enjoy watching The Mexican National Team and also the USA national team, and the Mexican soccer league too. I also watch the Little League and Olympics.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Football; and I mean our football instead of the other one which is a crossover with Rugby.
Rugby.
Sometimes the tennis.
And, because i'm one of the people who classes it as so, darts.

Only one I have a particular 'team/player' to root for is Footie and that's Man United.

Alot of you won't know some of these sports but i play and love Cricket and Aussie Rules Football as you can see im australian.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I'm not exactly into sports. Sometimes I'll watch an English league soccer game, especially if Liverpool's playing since they're an amazing team and I have some fairly good memories of watching a Liverpool FC vs. Manchester United FC game with a friend and her family a while ago.
I also managed the soccer team at my school for two years. =) Good times. Probably one of the few things I miss about high school. We had a good team, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom