• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Items from Old Zelda Games Do You Want to Return!

L

link999

We all agree that both 2d and 3d Zelda games are awesome. But what Items do you want to have return from Zelda games like LoZ,Zelda 2, ALTTP, link's awakening, OoT, MM, OoS, and OoA? Here are my top 5:
1.Magnetic Gloves
2.Fire/Ice Rod
3.Pegasus Boots
4.Megaton hammer
5.Biggoron Sword
Post comments and tell what and why you want some items to return.:)

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I haven't played The original four for very long or the OoA/OoS games but I'd really love these items to make a return from OoT and MM:
1. Mirror Shield
2. Lens of Truth
3. Hover Boots
4. Megaton Hammer.

Those are the ones that I really want to make a return. The mirror shield was technically on TWW and there was a hammer too but I want some of those on a BRAND new one. I'd also love the return of the spinner but TP's not really an old game.

Btw, I'd like to say: WELCOME TO ZELDA DUNGEON! :)

1.Ball and Chain
2.Ball and Chain
3.Ball and Chain
4.Ball and Chain
5.Ball and Chain

Using it against enemies is a blast. I really hope it returns, that powerball.
I thought it was just old zelda games. If new too, I would like the Grapple Hook from PH over the hookshot or anything similer.

Update: To deREPer. I did read the rules, it is just that he said old zelda games in the title and finished his list of games at OoX, so I assume everything fter was considered new/recent.

Last edited:

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Yeah, more magical items in general would be nice! WW and TP disappointed me a bit in that aspect. Especially the fire/ice rods and the Cane of Somaria from aLttP and the spells from aLttP/OoT are things which I'd like to see again. If done right then it will look awesome in 3D!

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
1. Megaton Hammer
2. Ice arrows
3. Fire arrows
4. Mirror shield
5. Lens of truth

1. Megaton Hammer
2. Ice arrows
3. Fire arrows
4. Mirror shield
5. Lens of truth

At least one of the following: Magic Rod, Fire Rod, Ice Rod, Dominion Rod, Sand Wand, Cane of Pacci, Cane of Somaria... Hey, I love magic staffs! (I excluded Cane of Byrna on purpose)

Skull Hammer

A new, cool instrument-- Though topping the Spirit Flute and Harp of Ages would be difficult.

Also, I'm really excited to use the whip!

well i think they should include the spells from oot, the clawshots from tp, the ocrina should come back, the boomerang and the fire/ice arrows.

jack546

The chosen one
i want bombs there a blast and the medalions were cool but i realy want the animal helpers from Oox

L

link999

This is not about your favorite items, it is about items from the older games that you want to return or items that are new that you want to return. For example the boomerang has been in nearly every zelda game and will most likely continue to be included so it does not belong on this thread. also post why you want these items to return. I know some already have but just saying it makes it more interesting. Just wanted to let you know what I wanted this thread to be about:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom