• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Item.

Megidrus

Wolf of Time
double clawshot unlike hookshot stays on and while latched on you can fire the other one so why does everyone say hookshot ? :?

I would have to choose either the clawshots from SS or the fire rod from ALTTP. How cool would it be to be able to shoot fire! But maybe I would choose the spinner or the ball and chain from TP... There are just so many cool items from the LoZ series to own that I can't pick just one!

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I'd either pick the Beetle or the Clawshots. My problem with the Clawshots is that it would be difficult to grab on to things in the real world. I'd probably choose the Beetle. It would be very useful.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I have a few Items on my list.
I'll list my top 3 Items.

1. Hookshot/Double Clawshot: I see how it could be useful all the time. I see things and think I bet I could hookshot that.

2. Beetle: It has alot of practical uses, and I think it looks stylish.

3. Power bracelet(s)/guantlets: Who doesn't want super strength?

D

DR. Stoneburner

If only the Hover Boots from OOT went a little farther then 3 steps that would be awesome. But even with limited range they would still be pretty fun! Imagine stepping off a cliff and then just floating there for a second before you rush back to ledge! The Fire Earrings from SS would be very handy as well considering how often I seem to burn myself while cooking.

I think I would want a jar... I mean just think about all the things that I could put into it? The possibilities are endless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom