• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Item.

In real life you mean, right? An item I'd like to possess is the beetle from Skyward Sword due its many practical uses. Not only would it be able to grab items and send them back to me for use in an instant but it could also save me from danger and act as a far range weapon. Also, people certainly would be jealous if they saw me walking around with the upgraded beetle and its fierce pincers. :lol: I'd rank the spinner from Twilight Princess as an extremely close second choice.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I'd have the golden gauntlets from OoT. That way I'd super-strength and be able to pummel anyone and everyone who pisses me off.

I know this is nothing special, but I always wanted his Hero's Bow.
I've always wanted to learn.
What on earth would I use it for though....
If it had to be something less realistic I would chose the Lens of Truth from Ocarina of Time.
That would be Awesome!

I would want the Master Sword. Then i could go up to people and say "look! I've got the Master Sword. I bet you don't have the master Sword!" And then run away laughing :)

I would definately want the ocarina of time! How awesome would it be to warp places, change it from day to night, etc. i would also like the hookshot, but that would not be practical, because there would be no targets anywhere in the world, considering i would be the only person with a hookshot.

Lens of Truth but only if it could see through clothes. :P

Farore's Wind would be extremely useful. I would cast a warp point at home every morning, then after school or work I would warp back. That would save about 20 minutes of my time each day.

But a talking boat would be pretty cool lol

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I would definitely say the Four Sword! I could become four other people! If one of my personalities was good with women, then he could teach the others. If one of my personalities was really smart, then he could teach the others. And the other two personalites could just go with the flow. It would be nice to have four bodies, and then when you resheath the sword, you have the memories of all four people.

Big Octo

=^)
Hard to say really. I'll just break it down to a few items.

The Hookshot would be pretty neat. Quickly getting from location to location by chain is a likable concept.

Because they're all so similar, any of the equipment items that give Link super strength. I mean, hey, who wouldn't want to lift giant boulders.

Wait, did I say " a few" earlier? Oh, then I guess I meant 2. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom