• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
A bit stressed but not in a bad way. Last working day of the week. But a friend is coming over tomorrow and I have to go shopping but I have a long day today so I won't be home earlier than 6 pm and thenn do some shoppings and all....o_O

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Currently I feel really lonely and depressed and I don't even know why. Hopefully you people in the Shoutbox will help, otherwise I'll probably randomly decide to leave.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I am content with life at the moment. I'm hungry too. I think I'm going to go eat some of my step-dad's homemade (and delicious) sausage gravy!

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Totally exhausted but happy.
I had to get up at 4 today to catch a 6 o clock train to Toronto with my friends to go to We Day, a celebration put on by Free the Children to empower and inspire today's generation, and did it ever. The performances and speeches were brilliant, which is why I'm really happy. (for the first time in a bit. it's definitely changed the way I see things.) c:

Joy

The Sexy One
A little depressed. But luckily a friend is coming over tonight with a pot of nutella and Magic Mike, so it's all gonna be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom