• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I am feeling quite tranquil currently, and am just revising more of an Arc present in my Tron Story, this specific Arc has a lot of fighting and extreme deaths in it.

Fig

The Altruist
I don't know what am I really feeling at the moment though... I mean, I'm really sleepy and my mind is still clearing up thoughts. So I'm sleepy.

You should get some sleep then Vio! I'm positive you will feel feel much more relaxed and energized once you wake up from your beauty sleep! X3

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I don't really know, somewhere in the mess of sad, confused and angry; mesh 'em all together and I suppose you get angradused or something along those lines.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I am feeling so freaking mad, I just threw a freaking tantrum and threw everything to the ground. Then rearrange everything like the way I wanted. I am sick of looking at items that are placed in an uncomfortable spot. And I am seriously feeling lonely and sad, because my ex friend added this to her message: "Just ignore me."

Fig

The Altruist
I am wide awake on such a beautiful night! In just about three to four more hours, I will be able to once again see the sunrise! Not only am I feeling awake, but I also feel energized and ultimately relaxed at this current moment in time. Hopefully I get to be this relaxed in future days of my life because it is actually quite nice to enjoy this feeling! This is very true when you are enjoying the beautiful night sky and seeing all the stars and the moon just beautifully glistening to the quiet rhythm of nature itself. :3

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I feel good. I ate one cucumber sandwich with Ranch sauce and a side of watermelon and grapes. I'm good. Just aaaaaabsolutely fiiiiiiine. Maybe a little high from all this Pokémon I've been playing. Can you get high off of Pokémon? I sure can. Been doin' it for years. Five days. Put Leaf Green in the pipe and inject it. I'm doing awful. I spilled the tin of raisins on the floor and some of them fell underneath the oven. Bummer. Bummer deal. But I feel good.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Feelin' better than the past couple days! I feel that God has given me the strength to buck up and overcome my dificulties for His greater glory. ^^

Fig

The Altruist
It's weird I feel tired but at the same time energized. It's like a want to take on today's challenges, but at the same time, I don't want to because then I will go overboard and will probably be too late before I realize it. I don't know how to truly explain that. Maybe it is because I'm sleep-deprived, maybe it is the current stress my mom is causing my brother, I just don't know. I just don't want to damage anyone when I didn't mean to. :eek:

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I'm feeling stressed for multiple reasons.

A) I have Max IV breeding Mareeps (HP-Def-SpA-SpD-Spd) for the past seven hours and can't make it past four.
:cool: The HOPE final exam that I just took was way longer than I expected.
C) Due to B, I have less time to work on my science fair project, due at tomorrow's 7th period.

Weird part is, I need a stressor (or a schedule that I would never make) to complete large assignments like science fair, but now the positive stress is turning negative. #SchoolCausesUlcers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom