• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Middle Name?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Kendrick

I've always been told that Kendrick is a common first name for a black guy but I've never really considered it. A name is a name. It doesn't matter. I did find out that Kendrick means "Son of Henry" which makes sense since my dad's name is Henry :lol:

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
My middle name is Adrian, which is my dad's first name, Luckily I didn't end up with a crappy middle name like my dad, his middle name is "Brandera" which is a combination of Marlon Brando and something else.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I have two middle names, in a way. One was given to me by my mother, and the other is of Dravidian origin and was given to me by my father. I will not be posting it on this thread for all to see, but here's a hint: I've (vaguely) posted it numerous times both on the forums and on Skype....

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL US? D:

Rachel

be vigitant
Beth, after my mother's first name. My twin sister's middle name is Ann, after my mother's middle name. She was born first, so she got 'A', and I got 'B'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom