• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Hylian Name?

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Nayru Ulfhasen

I...like it? Not sure about the last name though.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Male: Serven Geryath
Female: Viacka Loyahl

Both names sound very great! For the male, I used my actual first name and actual last name; for female I used a name that I personally would love to be named if I were a girl.

Apparently, "The Wanderer" in Hylian is Zart Ulfhasen. Sounds German. I'd like to think "Ulfhasen" is pronounced "oolf-hahss-enn," which sounds like "Wolf House," and because I like wolves, it becomes entirely appropriate.

My personal Hylian name is Leoni Anarvi, which sounds completely awesome. If I was female, it would be Shaerva Anarvi. But because I'm not, I am apparently Leoni Anarvi.

One thing that annoys me about the Hylian name site in question is that it gives me an incessant onslaught of advertisements, which makes me a little nervous. At least my Hylian names are now recorded for history to see.

Nayru Ulfhasen

I...like it? Not sure about the last name though.

Hey! Fellow Ulfhasen! We've got to stick together!

Male: Serven Geryath
Female: Viacka Loyahl

Both names sound very great! For the male, I used my actual first name and actual last name; for female I used a name that I personally would love to be named if I were a girl.

And yet your profile information on the side says you are a girl....

I guess you're one of those who just switches titles every so often.

Mors

~Death~
Tetra Loyahl, but that's only when I use my user name for the first name.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Interestingly, Ganondorf Dragmire renders as Calev Batsel. I kind of like that one...

My IRL Hylian name is Talon Jhonhu. I'm not sure if I really like sharing a name with that lazy ranch owner, but whatever.

Obi-Wan didn't work, but Ben Kenobi turns out to be Torgaz Zapolebh (ZAP-O-LA-BPHH is how I pronounce it incorrectly), and Bilbo Baggins is Torgaz Anarvi...

I sense a disturbance in the Force, Frodo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom