• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Zelda Item?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
The sword. I mean who doesn't like slashing octoroks into mincemeat?! You can't beat the games without the sword.

A

Andkon

The Master Sword. Evil's Bane, and cause I feel like a total bad@$$.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
the Master Sword is great but i also love the bow. took up archery at uni thanks to Ocarina of Time

i think my favs are either bunny hood- mm one/oot one sucks
or the bow and arrow from wind waker- i chose wind waker because you can save ur arrow by pressing b and you can move more freely than oot or mm i didn't shoose ss or tp because they don't have ice fire or light arrows

Groose

Groosenator
The bunny hood from MM and the megaton hammer from OoT. I could go so much faster with the bunny hood, and I always loved finding switches that required the hammer to push down.

Excluding the sword, I'd say my favorite is a tie between Din's Fire and the Double Clawshot. If Chatuea Ramoni milk and Din's Fire shared the same game then my favorite would definitely be Din's Fire (non-stop fiery explosions!!!).

Oh man...so many good ones. I...I dunno....I really like the ocarina, for one, because you can play other things besides just zelda music, for instance, Titanic theme (hee hee.) Plus it's the one thing I can own legally nowadays without needing some form of license...

Hmm... I love a lot of the items...Bow and arrows are a lot of fun to hit foes from afar, bomb blow stuff up, and clawshot to fly to far away places... even bottles are super useful in Zelda games :D ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom