• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Type of Cake?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Oh... Glory glory hallelujah, cookies and cream ice cream cake. That is to die for. With chocolate cake too, like with the ice cream. :cry: It's so good. And one time I went to get one at Baskin Robbins, and they had one in the most perfectest shade of Electric Blue, and she put my name on it, and she spelled it right, and... augh, that was a good day.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Frosting can almost make me puke, even when I scrape most of if off and opt out for whipped cream. For flavors, a bland Pound Cake works for me. Should the whipped cream be added, I like vanilla more than chocolate, especially since I have a mild cocoa allergy. Back when I could handle frosting. Red Velvet with cream cheese had the ultimate taste, but only when purcased from a skilled baker that has quality frosting and batter. The "just and eggs and milk" varieties are much too dense and the frosting is sloppily applied.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Red velvet, however I don't really eat it because sweet things have a weird effect on me. Like, just eating something with sweet relish in it will leave me shivering for about an hour afterwords. But I do still love it...

bunny

birb overlord
White cake with strawberry icing hhrhrmmmh... I also really like chocolate. And of course both taste best with ice cream on the side.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I love cake with a variation of three different kinds of milk: Three Milks Cake. It's the best cake I've ever tasted. I also like Pecan cake and carrot cake, all three made by my sisters.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
As much as I love some death by chocolate cake, a fruit log cake (or yule log, whatever it technically goes by) is the best in my book, especially when it's made with berries :D

24eca68662764cbf6a46fc9fd44a6dc31.jpg

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
My favourite type of cake is the chocolate cake my Grandma makes. I ring her the day before to tell her I'm coming, and I get sent home with an entire chocolate cake in my hands to make myself sick the next day! It's nice to have a routine. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom