• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite TV Show?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
all i'll say is: maths, science, history, unravelling the mysteries, it all started with the big bang

i also LOVE Avatar: The Last Airbender

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well some of my top tv shows would be Smallville, Supernatural, Batman the Animated Series, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 series).

When I was younger I never had a clue what Smallville was about and I was a huge Superman fan (still am) and when I got older and knew what it was, I was interested. It sounded like a stupid idea at first, Superman before he was Superman, but as I caught reruns I was proven wrong. So I started watching season six and I got say. The show was original, had great actors, and had great writing. It was an amazing build up to the Superman mythology.

Supernatural was another original series that had great actors and good writing. The characters are fun and deep, it has a good amount of story and action, and I also like the atmosphere and creepiness of it. The show is just a HELL of a ride.

Hmm....Batman the Animated Series, what a classic. This show is just pure genius. The voice actors were fit and made the role, the fact that Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill are still voicing them on different occasions says something. The show was also presented fantastically, the music, the writing, and the animation style just had a perfect blend. I will never live to see the day when Batman the Animated Series is topped. I mean sure, The Batman and Batman the Brave and the Bold were good shows, but Beware the Batman....You gotta be kidding me. Well anyway, the show went through an animation change that was...interesting. It also spawned an awesome universe that was great to watch. This universe consisted of Batman the Animated Series, Superman the Animated, Justice League/Unlimited, and Batman Beyond.

It's Ninja Time. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have always been with me since I was little. It's a shame that I wasn't alive during the Ninja Turtle craze in the late 80's and early 90s but I was sure aware of the tv show that started a phenomenon. Luckily I had the pleasure to watch through the entire series, but if I had to choose between the TMNT of the 80's/90s and the TMNT I grew up with I'd choose the TMNT I grew up with every time. I know it may seem biased but I don't think it is. They both did two different things and did it well. I mean TMNT 2k3 was a whole lot darker and action packed then the original cartoon and I prefer action and deep story over comedy anytime. Character development was an important factor in the series and the characters were always fun to watch through both the good times and the bad times. The show did go through some drastic changes after season 5, it wasn't as great and thought out as it used to be but it was still fun and watchable.

Big Bang Theory, House, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood and lately, the Borgias.

Big Bang Theory, what's not to like? I love the setting, the humor and Wolowitz's beltbuckles.

House, really only the first five seasons, six in moderation. Seven was an abomination and I think I'll end up hatewatching the eight season (I do want to see how it ends! Even if the end is failtastic, I've been following House for so many years it'd feel wrong to not watch what'll hopefully be the last season).

FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Actually I prefer (read: love) the manga, but Brotherhood follows it's story more closely, than say first anime, and even if some decisions such as cutting so much from Ishval arc and stuffing it all into a single episode kind of confuses me, it's worth a watch or two. Music is amazing, narrative is beautiful and characters...they are all unique and extremely lovable with all their flaws.

The Borgias just started here and so far it has been pretty promising, I like the setting and though it, of course, takes some artistic freedom with the historical accuracy sometimes it's definitely good series (at least from what I've seen). Also the opening is pretty.

I cannot choose just one favorite, it changes all the time.

Last edited:
A

Ashen

Another Doctor Who fan here, if you couldn't guess.

I'm also a big fan Merlin. I like the fact that it's the story of Merlin and King Arthur before the became Merlin and King Arthur.

I used to watch House, but toward the middle of last season I started caring less and less if I even watched it.

I also enjoy Glee. *Le gasp!* I like musicals, what can I say? It's basically a TV show musical. And that is awesome. *nods*

Ice Sage

these are words
In the area of shows that are no longer actively producing new episodes, it would be Frasier. That show is hilarious, and never fails to make me smile no matter how awful I'm feeling. For shows that are still ongoing, Fringe. It is amazing.
I love Frasier!!!

But my favorite would have to either be My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (MLP:FiM) or Doctor Who. Both are really great.

Nicholas

The legend of nick
What Was Your Favorite Tv Show

What was your favorite tv show im gonna say
Avatar the last airbender very entertaining

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My favorite show is Firefly, but I love a LOT of shows, all the Whedon-shows, Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Castle, NCIS, etc.

I loathed the idiot box television, but I do have a favorite TV show. I like any crime-drama. However, Criminal Minds is my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom