• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite TV Show?

Malcolm in the Middle is the classic Sitcom without the laugh track or live audience. Dewey is a riot. Best character on that show. I find that I relate to Rees far more often that I feel comfortable with, though ...

Breaking Bad is the best Soap Opera (I guess) on TV. It's too bad Netflix doesn't have Season 5 on there, that cliff hanger was too much for me!!!! Jesse Pinkman 2016.

The Big Bang Theory is probably the best show of them all though. I love Leonard. That whole show is hilarious. Though it's one of those shows that suffers through adding weak characters and the whole season until they're out is ruined. Example, every episode with Pryia. God she's an awful character. Ruins the show while she's there. It's too bad Bernadette wasn't only temporary. I cannot stand to hear her speak. Every time she talks, I look around to see if I need to get a mouse trap. Squeaky voices are the worst.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
My favorite TV shows are Grimm, Merlin, Primeval, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, and few other shows...

told a friend of mine that if I got hooked on Dr. Who, then she had to get hooked on Zelda. I have to give her OoT now...

Mythbusters, ever since I moved to AK, stopped watching cartoons, and saw it. Four years ago. Oh yeah.

Eureka was great, but Firefly was and is the greatest TV show that ever was or will be. Browncoats... unite. *lip quivers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom