• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Thing to Name Link?

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Usually I name him Link...but I think the second time I play through SS I'm naming him Shortpants. ;P

C

CWP

The first time I play through a game I usually do use Link, but when I'm going through a second time that's when I like to mix it up. I started doing other names for the DS games because I heard they were a bit slow. Using batman for spirit tracks was just alot of fun. Quick Zelda! To the BatTrain!

I always name Link "Balls" (mostly because it immediately sucks the seriousness out of any dialogue and is really funny; e.g. "balls it's cold in here!" and "CURSE YOU.... BALLS!"), except in TP, where I name Link "Wander" and Epona "Agro".

Last edited:
Usually I name him Link because, well, I'm just a traditional guy. But once I played through the Prolouge of Skyward Sword with my name being Groose. It was hilarious.

"Groose! You're picking on Groose again aren't you!?"

Last edited:
If I'm playing Ocarina of time, I do Noah. (my name)
If I'm playing Zelda with my girlfriend, we always do NandS. (first letters of our first names)
But if it's anything else, I usually do Link. :P

I would name him Link, but I share my games with siblings so to keep things straight we just use our own names.
On the humorous side, I myself haven't made Link's name anything crazy for the reason stated above but I have seen some funny ones...I tend to laugh most at swears, haha.
Also, someone named Epona "Your mom" in TP and Ilia said "I washed your mom for you." I lol'd.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I use Link. Although, on TP one time, I named him Midna. It was like the ACTUAL Midna was going crazy by talking to herself. XD

I use "Link" followed by the number of how many how many times I've completed a file to the end plus one: on Wind Waker I think I'm on Link27 cos Ive completed the game 26 times so far, although I always do the second playthrough so it could be 52 times altogether. In Twilight Princess I'm on Link 25 and on Skyward Sword my current file is Link5.

I always named link but in tp i named epona "my v.a.gina" once, and then Ilia said: "You pushed my v.a.gina too hard, Link"
remove the .

R

Red Waffles

I rarely call him Link. I usually use someting inappropriate because it makes the game funny. I've also recently named him FEZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom