• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Favorite Kind of Bird?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Mine is probably the Bullfinch. Not an exotic animal by any means but I love the colour of their breasts and the shape of their beaks. I get these in my garden which is always a welcome sight.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(3).jpg

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I would have to give it to a Blue Jay. I don't know if you've ever seen one up close but they are very beautiful. Tiny little birds with great voices and beautiful colors.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I kind of hate birds because you never know if they will make you their target if you know what I mean, but out of the bird animal kingdom that I like the most are eagles and hawks.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The Bald Eagle. Such a majestic, beautiful, proud animal. I saw a wild one once, across the street from my school, and it was amazing.

bald-eagle.jpg

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I like Orioles.

Baltimore%20Oriole.JPG

Dat shape! Those colors! I find them very aesthetically pleasing.

Other than Orioles I'm quite fond of falcons.

Claire

The Geekette
I really like watching birds, but I'm especially keen on raptors. I use my binoculars a lot when I hike and kayak, though sometimes the telescope does a better job when I see one perched in a tree near a field. It's really hard to pick a favorite, but I love the American Kestrel. I see them regularly throughout the year in my hometown and, for their size, they are very successful hunters. Oh, and they're totally adorable.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
In the summertime, one of my favourite things to do is sit on the deck and watch the hummingbirds fly to nearby flowers or our feeder.
944a07cd26d61e1ef32e3585e0c6208e.jpg

They are such a pretty species.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I had a pet lovebird called Alphonse who would sit on my head or shoulders while I played piano to him, so lovebirds are my favourite.

After playing Hatoful Boyfriend, I've grown fond of all sorts of birds. I want a button quail!

Out of the local birds, I am fond of hawks, falcons, crows, blue jays, cardinals, mourning doves, woodpeckers, hummingbirds, owls, the blackeyed junko, and others. I haven't identified a lot of them.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
We don't really get that many 'interesting' birds here in Britain but I absolutely love owls and parakeets. I adore robins too, we get a friendly one who comes into our garden everyday and he'll come up right close to you, he's adorable. I also have a tattoo of a hummingbird on my arm, I think they are excquisite. I had a pet budgie for several years too who used to say 'good morning' and 'good boy'. He was a cutie and I was really upset when he died at a ripe age for his species.

**** pigeons and seagulls, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom