• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Hair Color

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
If we're talking preference for color in the sex we are attracted to, I'm a sucker for natural redheads <3<3<3

Strangely, I've only ever dated brunettes.

Austin

Austin
Black hair. My hair is black, my girlfriend's hair is black. Our children's hair will be black. We'll breed all the other hair colors out of existence.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
I like dark brown cause it's my natural hair color. My friend at school had her whole head dyed red, and when I come back the day after winter break I don't recognize her at first cause over the break she un-redified it an dyed it black. I'm like "noooo I liked your red hair!"

A whole head of red hair-like, apple red-really only works with pixie cuts.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Yup redheads. I gotta major soft spot (or hard spot?) for red heads... of the opposite gender variety. All sorts of red. On every one else I barely notice or care. :)

Black hair, not the dyed black because that just looks tacky but if you've got naturally black hair then you're over half way there for me being attracted to you (if you're a woman of course) So yeah black hair for the win. I can be partial to red heads too but it has to be a violent red, Amy Pond and redder style red.

L

LinkatHeart

Platinum blonde ^_^ (My natural hair color was strawberry blonde, but I like more lighter colors of blonde.)

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I gotta say I love (natural) Red Heads! They're so rare & pretty & unusually bright! I would love natural red hair, but it wouldn't look that great on me. Three of my friends are also gingers. I've yet to see a terribly ugly Red Headed boy or girl (other than the one on Family Guy). And it's even better if they have freckles! So cute! In my opinion, blonds got nothing on them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom