• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What is Your Favorite Equipment Configuration?

Pikacondon

Title.
I personally prefer Biggoron's sword, mirror shield, kokiri tunic, ice arrows, longshot, hoverboots, and bombchus, all together.
(the only way to do that is in OOT 3ds version.)

geek4887

The Unknown
I like the original Link, 'cuz that's sorta what defines "Hero Of Time", the "boy clothed in green" so yeah. ^_^

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Kokiri Tunic - In my opinion it makes Link look the most heroic. I mean, knights are supposed to be heroic--amongst other things--and since this tunic originally had such significance it can only seem fitting to Link's character. Especially when considering he is the Hero of Time.

Hylian Shield - I prefer this over the Wooden Shield because it's unbreakable, doesn't burn, and looks a whole lot better designed. I don't like that Young Link can only wield it on his back, as even that leaves him open to harm in some instances.

Kokiri Boots - Simply because they don't impede your movement and have no gimmicks attached.

Master Sword - Allows for more challenge because it doesn't do near the amount of damage given by Biggoron's Sword, but is still able to combat any enemy quickly. Also it doesn't break like that irksome Giant's Knife did, and ultimately is the only tool used to kill Ganondorf.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I usually like to have the Goron Tunic, Hover Boots, Master Sword, and Mirror Shield. I like the way it makes Link look mythological, or something...

I like the Zora Tunic, Mirror Shield, Kokiri Boots, and Master Sword. There's just something about the red on blue from having the Zora Tunic and Mirror Shield that appeals to me.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
Kokiri Tunic. You use it for most of hte game,and it can't be eaten by like-likes
Mirror Shield - Awesome reflecting skills,could have been used more though
Hover Boots ; They make you run faster iirc,but even if not hovering is cool
Master Sword Classical and all,plus I don't like Biggoron due to inability to use shield.

I always liked to wear the Kokiri Boots,Red Tunic,Biggoron Sword,and Mirror Shield,and having the Golden Gauntlets,I always called it the 'G Suit',ignoring the Kokiri Boots,I called it that because of the Goron Tunic,Goron Sword,Gerudo Shield,and Golden Gauntlets. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom