• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Fav WW Island?

Fav WW Island

• Windfall Island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Outset Island

• Forsaken Fortress

• Forest Haven

• Link's Oasis

• Greatfish Isle

• Bomb Island

• Dragon Roost Island

• Tingle Island

• Other

• Total voters
I can't pick between one so I'll tell you some of my favorites, that I can think of.
I love pawprint island because the cave of chu chus is cool and I like going in that blue thing in the middle while the enemies shoot bombs at me.

I like windfall for obvious reasons.

Forest Haven is cool because I like the koroks and the deku tree sprout from oot is their :D .

Dragoon Roost is pretty cool, great music too. I hate that island where there is no where to go on land it's just a bunch of big rocks comming up from the sea and there's birds.

That island which is a square is cool.

Fire mountain and the Ice ones are cool and always fun.

I Like the wind temple island cause I like pretending to be in a hurricane and of course Outset Island because it's so friendly and fun... until those miniblins pop up I HATE MINIBLINS!! :) anyways thats all I have to say

Link V

Tommorow belongs to us...
windfall island is my favorite cause it looked like typical medeval town and........ IT WAS PACKED WITH SIDEQUESTS AND REWARDS! there were like 9 peices of heart on that island and tons of minigames and sidequests for money secrets, hearts, bottles and the magic armor AND that hero's charm mask! I'm sorry but it is quite clear which island is superior to them all.
Oh and i forgot that u had a statue store a picto store and a ption store! it just keeps gettin better!

I have to say I liked Windfall, Outset, Dragon Roost, and Forest Haven simply because of the mood that is set. Each one is different, yet enjoyable. I would have to say my favorite of all fourty-nine islands would be Dragon Roost because of the whole Rito Tribe, overworld theme, and it had a nice first dungeon.
The only reason I would say the Forsaken Fortress would be because Ganondorf had escaped there.

S

spike6958

Dragon Roost Island for sure, it has by far my favorite piece of music in the entire series.

TQX

Bow Master
Ice Ring Island. Why? Because it has something unique with all of that ice, mostly in the beginning (without shooting the fire arrow)! And i like Shark Island, because of the great and many enemies into the hidden hole! :D

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Forest Haven it's been 3 years since i've played the game or heard BGM's from it.
All today i found my humming it around and only 1 person caught it.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
That one person was me, by the way. I love Forest Haven. Maybe if Windfall had more sidequests it would be better. But the music never will!

Zelda_Duh

Hyrule's Princess
I love Windfall, There is so much to do there. Plus it's the main place i go to get bombs and anything else i need. I also like the Oasis just because when you do the puzzles you get alot of rupees. And I like puzzles lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom