• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Strangest Dream You've Ever Had?

Hero of Wheels

The Link of the Present
Zelda Dreams

I had a Zelda dream last night, and I wanna hear some of yours. I'm a lucid dreamer so my dreams can be ridiculously vivid. They can also feel longer than how long I actually slept. My dream was basically Ocarina of Time, but I'm Link. It felt like several months I was dreaming, and I actually had to think about my name for a little when I woke up this morning. Anyone else have any cool dreams.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I know that the MM sequence where Link is surrounded by Deku Scrubs before his first transformation was inspired by a dream one of the game designers had. I can't say I've had any myself. I mean if your having dreams about it, you may be playing a little too much.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Had a dream the other night that I was Link and saving a beautiful girl named Zelda...only she didn't need saving and shewas COMBAT RELEVANT! Wow wow wee wa!

zeldaameture12

Vampire Overlord
This was awhile ago. I was walking home and I hears 1 or 2 notes of Harlem shake here and there I walked into my house all game characters I can remember we're thee it was hilarious I was laughing irl. Turned out I left my iPod on and Harlem shake was playing

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I keep having this dream where I'm just talking to this girl.

It's weird for me because I've already talked to her and we are friends now.

Wtf, brain. STOP!

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I dream straange dreams.

I was in a nuclear explosion that blew up somewhere or other. I freaked out as I caught on fire, and I ran upstairs. I logged onto ZD and said goodbye to everyone, and that I loved you all.
(I DO love you all. As friends.)

My brain made me into a guy for this dream. I was asking a girl to a dance while I was slowly being sucked into one tiny little point. I could feel my organs being crushed.

I was apparently in the Mideval times. I was about to behead someone with an ax. I look up into the sky, and epic-scream, "NOO!!" and my alarm screams in my ear, waking me up.

I thank Random Person for this dream. Red Star Theory dream. I looked at the moon, and I saw the Red Star. I thought it was the Red Star, but I saw it directly, and it was a Them spaceship.

These are all the dreams that I remember and that I am willing to share. I don't wanna scar anyone out there. :sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom