• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Strangest Dream You've Ever Had?

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
So, what the title says. what is the strangest dream you've ever had? The strangest dream i've ever had was that sandy from spongebob, was floating in space, had eaten too much during thanksgiving, and blew up. this apparently caused a giant, walking, potato to terrorize new york with a skeletal mary poppins riding on its shoulder, which was weird, cause potato's don't have shoulders. waht's your strangest dream?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Ok, you don't want to get me started on strange dreams (just ask goomboo) I have so many...
One of them, I was in russia, camping with my family in a caravan in a field. Suddenly, the earth started to shake and a Devil Jho came along (It's kind of a night mare, but it's strange none the less) I got in a huge red toyota 4X4 and drove away, fearing my life. I climbed up onto a giant oil pump thing near a train station and looked at all the carnage Jho was making. I then drove back, got out the car, car got crushed by Jho and then it bent down, bit me and i woke up.

Another one, I was in barcelona with goomboo and another friend, and my old PE teacher had set out a large red square in the center of a courtyard. I walked onto it and then my french teacher asked me to dance.

I have had some dreams to do with jellybabies on a skyscraper construction site, with weapons and stuff, and another where i failed the exam to get into my school and then my friend picked up a car (he failed aswell (in the dream)) and then threw it at me, I then hit it away and ran off to fight shrek as the "FINAL BATTLE"... I'm quite odd when it comes to dreams... I also sleep talk sometimes...

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I almost never remember my dreams, but I did have this one that was rather odd. It was basically me in my bedroom sitting on my bed, and there was this giant ladybug with a man's face and this odd opening in the middle of his underside. He looked like he was stuck with his back to the wall a couple feet from the floor, and he was bigger than me. There was a smaller ladybug, a female, about the size of a fist, entering the opening on the male's underside. My brain kept telling me they were mating. The male was also talking to me as this happened though I cannot remember the conversation. I do remember he sounded like one of those British storytellers.

Then there's sort of a scene change and there's this armchair by the corner of my room. There are thick cobwebs from the walls to the back of the armchair, and what looked like cocoons in the web. Looking closer, I see they are actually egg sacs where small kittens with lengthened bodies about the size of a caterpillar were hatching from. There's about a dozen that fell to the floor already. Then my dad comes in and accidentally steps on them. I woke up after that. I seem to recall the whole thing taking place in ~15 minutes. Most detailed dream I've had in a LONG time.

um...well, there was this one dream that I hadn't forgotten about. The dream took place in my house and this is what happened.

I was wandering around my house and no one was home. Suddenly I saw that all of my family members were now weird little dolls. (I have no idea what I watched to have this dream) Anyway, there was random monsters that appeared after I found my family and they chased me. After they caught me, one of the monsters stuffed me into a suitcase. (FYI - I was watching this dream in third-person) Then the monster started pulling a long string out of the suitcase, and there was nothing in the suitcase to begin with, so he was pulling out me, but I was now a string.

Honestly, this dream made no since at all to me, but it's a dream I never forget.

Okay, so most people know how I love Ganon. He always makes appearances in my dreams--in random ways that I can't explain. But the strangest most-recent dream I had, had to be the one that originated the phrase "Gani is a Taxi Driver". *points to usertitle* I have what I remember from the dream saved in the "Notes" application on Facebook, so I suppose the best way to share this with you would be to quote from that blog since that was typed up the day following the dream. (...Looking back on what I wrote in this blog, it makes no sense--well, I guess that's why I'm saying this is [one of] my strangest dream.)

I just need to point out that I have multiple dreams in the same night sometimes, and they usually manage to merge together, so some of this "twisted plot" could possibly be from a few dreams that have transitioned into each other.

Well, here what is written:
I'm worried about the health of my mind again... I think that dreaded obsession is trying to creep back into my life; starting with my dreams... Last night, I dreamt that I was in something like Termina, with the counterpart thingies, but... everyone looked like the Who's from the Grinch... well, most of them... I made a home with the townsfolk. They had this cool festival with this museum with a cool greenhouse-like extension built on it. It was fun. Then we were hiking on this canyon thing. There was a random parking lot on it. And Ganondorf was a taxi driver and I ran away and almost got ran over by his taxi. Everyone hated him, so I clung to the windshield wiper as we flew into a ravine-thing. And then we were in a forest, being chased by a bear, and Ganondorf was more worried about killing me, rather than the bear. For awhile, anyways... Then the museum caught on fire. They blamed Ganondorf, then they claimed the fact that I was with him for a time, so I got ran out of town. Then this kid who had a crush on me followed me to the bears cave... Then the cave was all of a sudden a mine-thing that was named after that kid who was the mayor's son. Then the three of us hid in there... It was so random. Oh, yeah... the beginning had some Twilight Princess thing in it, with Ilia and Link, but they weren't them because they were counterparts... Why must dreams be confusing? Mine usually seem to have some warped plotline too...

(wall of text hopefully ends here)Edit: And of course, it doesn't... I think there was something about Mario Kart DS somewhere in this dream too... But sometimes my dreams merge and compile on top of each other... so I'll never know. :/
Now that I think about it, if the inhabitants were counterparts of people, then... would that make the Taxi Driver not Ganondorf? ...nerm

I had a nightmare where i was kidnapped by aliens.

The aliens where white abut 6 feet tall and had oval shaped silver eyes.
It felt so very real.
They kidnapped me in a ship very like the ship that was in E.T.
Just as they where about to stick a syringe in my eye i woke up.

My heart wa sracing so fast.
I had actually in this nightmare puche my bedroom wall so muc and so hard there was blood all over the wall while i was in bed that night.
I broke at least one bone in every finger.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Interesting to read other storys of strange dreams.

Most of my dreams are totally F**cked up. I mean, really bad nightmares. Don't know what's going on in my mind. The most disturbing Horror Movie is the good morning program for children compared to my dreams.

Here are two of my dreams which frighten me the most:

1: An Invasion of Terminators. My hometown is sieged. The evil spirit and leader of this evil legion of Terminators was Adolf Hitler himself. Somehow, a friend of mine catched Hitler in a fight man against man. After he's got him, and killed him, he grabbed his knife and removed Hitlers face skin. And the most disturbing thing was, under his skin there was metal. He was a Terminator too. This wasn't my first dream of a Terminator invasion. Strange.

2: The search for Laura Palmer. Someone of the older generations may know the character Laura Palmer (the dead girl from the series Twin Peaks). In my dream, I was some kind of investigator. Like a detective or some sort. The trail led's us to some kind of Sanatorium. Arrived there, a mysterious nurse showed me the way to the room of the missing Laura Palmer. After I've found her, she doesen't answer to my questions. I've decided to call some reinforcement. I left the door, walking around the hallway and found a living hell. Everything changed from light to dark (like the world in a Link to the Past). I've saw blood, spilled all over the floors and walls, Demons and scary Zombie Nurses and some severed body parts of my teammates. I began to scream. What was going on? And what will happen to Laura Palmer? These scary creatures tried too hunting me down. But somehow I managed to leave this Sanatorium. Outside I tried to warn my folks about this Sanatorium. But it was already to late. The world may have ended after these events, but at some point, I woke up.

There are even more weird dreams. But I hope you understand a bit, I don't like to go to sleep that much :D

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
I had this one nightmare that was really weird.

I go to school (Trust me, it gets worse), and today is the day of my final. I take the whole thing, with question my own mind made up, but for the life of me I couldn't get the answers to any of them. I went through my regular day of school, knowing I failed the test. As I exit the building a giant 'Game Over' shows up, then my alarm clock wakes me up. The funny part is... I actually had to take a final a few hours after that. Talk about being nervous.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I had one that started with me and my family on a vacation trip. We were on the car, we were on our way to a hotel. I've always liked airplanes a lot, my whole family knows. So, there was a plane flying avobe us, I tried to see it, and then, a very scary voice (somewhat like Darth Vader's, to be precise) said something along the lines of "This is your end, you are going to die now! MWAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!" and the plane started to go down. It was trying to crash against us. My dad tried to go faster to avoid it... but it was useless. It crashed ALMOST with us, and everything was flooded (best part: I don't know where the water came from!). Yeah, I laugh at the thought of it today, but when I had it, it was quite a shocker.

I was watching a Spongebob marathon before I went to sleep. (Yeah, a Spongebob moment)
So I was sleeping, and in my dream I grew gill's and I was underwater. I seen a Pineapple, I go to it and I start noming on it because I loveee pineapples. While I was nomming on it, Spongebob comes out in a tux and bends down on one knee and ask's me to marry him. I freak out and run away and I woke up. o_O
I wish I will never have that dream again :(

T

TriFry

Well, I've had loads of strange dreams, but one of the strangest would have to be one I had when I was like seven. My moms soul lived in a sink faucet and I carried it around with me wherever I went. I also had a Mom in human form. So one day my human mom was arguing with her dumb human boyfriend and they told me to lock myself in the bathroom so I did. The faucet in the sink was dripping blood so I told my faucet mom about it and all she had to say was "ahh...it is isn't is?" I started to cry because I thought I was gonna drown in it in my dream and woke up.

Badtimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom