• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

Back to ALttP with me beating Turtle Rock. Really liked this dungeon for the Cane of Somaria, Chain Chomps, and the spiked rollers. Now to Ganon's Tower. :3

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
Does the Moon count? It's a sort of dungeon compilation. If that doesn't count, then Skyview Temple :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Barely shavedby Moonlight Grotto last night...that shiz was tough.

Actually the dungeon itself was only semi-mind boggling, but Shadow Hag with 3 hearts and Power Ring = recipe for death because of those dang butterflies. :I

T

Tetras

I just completed water temple in OoT master quest. It is so annoying in MQ

X

Xenophilous

I am replaying TP on 3 heart rush.
I finished the Goron Mines!

btw Tetras, I know the feel bro!

Skittles

Rainbows!
The Spirit Temple in OoT3D. I didn't remember how bloody awesome it's music was until I entered it this last time...(almost done with the game though, but technically haven't finished Ganon's Castle/Tower yet...) xD

ThrawnTheater

Hylian Grand Admiral
Inside the Deku Tree, 3 heart run. This is my 2nd 3 heart run, first time I died 7 times, using two bottles. This time, I plan to use only one bottle. We'll see what happens to my death toll this time...

Dodongo's Cavern. Took my only damage from... A BLADE TRAP! Lame.

Last edited:

Lady of Hyrule

Don't Blink!
I am replaying Spirit Tracks, and I just finished the Fire Temple. I liked the puzzles; they weren't very challenging, though. It was a nice dungeon overall. The boss was very fun and creative, but effortless. One of my favorite bosses.

ThrawnTheater

Hylian Grand Admiral
Water Temple. Continuing my 3 heart run, still have yet to die. :)

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but I used to have some trouble with it, and that caused me to really memorize where everything is. Now when I play the temple, it's pretty much a breeze, since I pretty much know exactly what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom