• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

Arbiter's Grounds.

The quicksand got very annoying at first, and I didn't like the part with the candles they copied from the Forest Temple from OoT. But after getting the amazing spinner, I just couldn't stop surfing and the boss battle, damn, what was that awesome.

Last one for me was OoT3D Water Temple, and I gotta say, now that the Iron Boots are an item instead of equipment, that place is downright enjoyable. Am I weird? Sure, I had to backtrack a few times, but most of the movement is vertical, so there's never very far to go. It's been a long time since I played the N64 version, so I had a few elaborate facepalms (i.e. using a bombchu to blow that one cracked wall instead of raising the water to mid-level and just floating up and using a regular bomb). But generally I liked that you really had to think about the dungeon and how you were going to progress. It made things very...almost meditative, which I think suits a level designed around water. And, of course, Dark Link's presentation here is second to none. All in all, I really like it.

Big Octo

=^)
Ganon's Castle in Ocarina of Time, as it's the most recent game I've completed. On the whole, it's not too impressive as a final dungeon, but it's not horrible either. Both sides considered, I think it doesn't do itself justice as the final segment of the game.

Salem

SICK
Forest temple,Twilight Princess, I'm finally replaying it, the 3-day tutorial is as boring as last time...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Skull Dungeon OoA...my goodness this crap was just ridic. Died against Eyesoar like 7 diff times :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom