• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Post about the last Dungeon that you completed in any Zelda game and what you thought of it.

The last Dungeon that I completed was Level 5 in The Legend of Zelda.
I found this extremely difficult, especially trying to do it with three hearts after dying the first time. I like a challenge though and this definitely delivered in that aspect.

Last edited:
The last dungeon I completed was the Gnarled Root Dungeon in Oracle of Seasons, which I just restarted (I had completed about three dungeons before restarting it, I think). Just before that I completed Arbiter's Grounds in Twilight Princess for my dungeon review series on the main site.

The last dungeon I completed for the first time was the Sky Keep in Skyward Sword, about a year ago.

Well i'm playing through WW again and i just crawled out of the Forest Haven's dungeon.

Forest Haven is a pretty sweet dungeon, the puzzles, while not difficult to figure out, come thick and fast and have very little repetition and i quite like that. The rooms remind me a lot of MM's Woodfall dungeon, open spaces, pretty eerie, lots of floating around and aiming your descents... The boss is pretty cool too, its one of the easiest in Zelda history, one of the most un-talked about but sooooo pretty when it opens up with all that gorgeous neon blue, can't wait to see that in HD.

Fire Temple in Ocarina of Time! I've found the bosses of the Fire Temple and Forest Temple to be a lot easier than expected given how difficult I found the boss in Jabu-Jabu's Belly. I'm playing through for the first time so absolutely dreading the Water Temple because of what I've heard about it :/

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It was either Jabu Jabu's Belly in Ocarina of Time Master Quest 3D, or the Eastern Palace in Adventure of Link for me; I've been playing both games on and off for the past week. Of course I was just roaming around in MQ3D solving puzzles by myself and if I died, boohoo. But, I've been abusing savestates for AoL (thanks for the 3DS actually HAVING them).

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I recently completed the Temple of Fire in The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for the second time.

I think it's a nice fun dungeon that has some nice puzzles. It's the first dungeon ,so I don't really expect much from it.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I just started my first 3 heart run on Ocarina of Time. The last dungeon I beat was the Water Temple. It was pretty fun. :P

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
The last dungeon I completed was the final dungeon in SS, the one below Skyloft.

I thought it was a very interesting take on dungeons. The ability to switch and move places around was a surprising and interesting dynamic I hadn't come across in a game before. I got extremely frustrated at first, because I couldn't figure where a panel went at the beginning but after I finally figured out "Ohhhhh, there's more than one of these panel mover things in here!", it was much easier, while still being a good dungeon that really made me think. I really enjoyed that game, actually.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Sky Keep in Skyward Sword.

I like Sky Keep. The rooms themselves are like a clip show of the rest of the game but the whole dungeon shuffling mechanic makes the entire place a puzzle, which a nice move.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I haven't played a Zelda game in like 5 months haha!

So the most recent Dungeon I completed was the Stone Tower Temple from Majoras Mask! Love this dungeon, it combines great puzzles, confusing layout, clever design, awesome atmosphere and music and great use of Links powers....To make one of the greatest Dungeons in the Zelda series (of course imo) I would probably say this was my 2nd fav next to the Forest Temple but Stone Tower was definitely the most challenging dungeon in my eyes!

My most recent was level 4 from The Legend of Zelda. I surprisingly didn't die. I must be getting better at it.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
The last one that I completed was The Woodfall Temple from Majora's Mask since I decided to replay it again. It's a pretty straight forward dungeon, but it has one of my favorite Zelda Bosses of all time. Also the Deku Palace before hand is just an amazing section in my opinion.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Last dungeon I beat was the Realm of Memories on Four Swords Anniversary, and I just realized how long ago it was since I've actually beaten a dungeon and even played a game for more than an hour. I can't remember how many times I wanted to throw my 3DS into a wall, those puzzles were confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom