• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

ThrawnTheater

Hylian Grand Admiral
Ganon's Castle in OoT - does that count? It's... pretty cool. Not sure if anyone has felt the same way, but watching Link run across the Bridge of Light and entering the castle makes me feel very heroic. Some barriers are fun to dispel, (Spirit, Light, Water) and some are a pain (Fire, Shadow). Once you take down the barriers, things get pretty cool. I love the room with the two Iron Knuckle's. And of course, there is the gigantic stairway leading to Ganondorf's chamber (why is it called Ganon's Castle when the man is named Ganondorf?), if anyone's heart wasn't pumping a bit harder as you ascended that stairway, I suggest you make sure it works at all.

In A Link to the Past, I have just beaten the Ice Palace. I really liked the Big Blade Trap and Freezors there. :)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm, Poison Moth's Lair in Oracle of Seasons , I'm going slow at the moment I know, but hey slow and steady wins the race ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hmm, Poison Moth's Lair in Oracle of Seasons , I'm going slow at the moment I know, but hey slow and steady wins the race ;)

Damn JC, you must be my apprentice as well! Even if you're going slow, you're clearing at a faster rate than I am! I'm currently looking for the third dungeon in OoA.

BTW I just completed Crown Dungeon in OoA. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom