• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I played Twilight Princess all day today, beating the Lakebed Temple in the process. The session went from the initial entering of the Twilight covering the Lanayru province to a little past acquiring the Master Sword. Had a great time doing a bucket-load of sidequests in hopes of 100% and stalling around Hyrule Field. Remembering why I love this game so much...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Played a bunch of SS yesterday, so I suppose the Fire Sanctuary. Currently getting the Song of the Hero, so unless those are dungeons.....

Well, I just completed the Sword & Shield Maze (Which, to me, is much harder than the Ancient Tomb in OoA) and I'm about to head to Onox's Castle. :3

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
The most recent dungeons I completed are Stone Tower Temple, Spirit Temple, and Tower Of Hera. I know Stone Tower Temple so well I can play the dungeon blind-folded and facing away from the TV.

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
I just, a few days ago, completed the Lakebed Temple in Twilight Princess. Kill me.......... It's a well designed temple. It's just hard and frustrating. Lets just say I'm glad to be done with it.

I beat the Forsaken Fortress in WW. With this being my second playthrough (it's the 2nd quest), I think this is actually the easiest dungeon in the game. Both parts. This time, in the first visit, I managed to beat it without being captured once. And the second visit is just very easy now that we can defend ourselves.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I haven't played Zelda in so long I don't even remember.

Wait, I completed Inside Lord Jabu-Jubu's Belly about a month ago.

Hmm... Seemed like longer. I should get back to playing Ocarina of Time because I'm at the Forest Temple. <3

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The Tower of Hera in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Moldorm is a *****. that's all I have to say.

tumblr_m9txfc0mZJ1r9zabzo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom