• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

Recently completeld Inside The Deku Tree from Ocarina of Time in yet another playthrough of my most esteemed Zelda game.

No spoilers here but it was an easy and engaging tutorial as usual. Scratch that. Played it on Master Quest where the puzzles are easier but the enemies more aggressive. Second time through on MQ. It was very fun.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Temple of Darkness from Four Swords Adventures is the last dungeon I completed. ...Unless we count all the FSA stages as dungeons, in which case it would be the Lost Woods, and before that The Swamp.

Aside from FSA, I think the last dungeon I completed is Unicorn's Cave in Oracle of Seasons. The one thing I have to say about this dungeon is: Magnetic freaking Gloves. Best Zelda item ever. That is all. <3

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Forest Temple for MQ. I found this rather simple compared to the other MQ dungeons and their counterparts.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Just beat the Stone Tower Temple from MM. Gotta say, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be, but still, I felt like it was trolling mw a bit whenever it would put a treasure chest on the ceiling. I would get almost all the way to the end and then, guess what? I gotta flip the temple over AGAIN. -_- Did that 3 times, but I really wanted to complete the fairy challenge so I could get that sweet
fairy sword
Love that thing! So much fun!

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
I'm replaying MM and just finished the Great Bay Temple. Much easier this time around but it still had my head scratching in some spots. A couple of the stray fairies were difficult to find/get but the reward is totally worth it. And Gyorg is a real pain as always.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Last dungeon I recently completed, The Ocean Temple in Spirit Tracks. Following along with ZD's Video Walkthrough. =)

The Snow Temple in Spirit Tracks, 3-Heart run. I have an odd relationship with ST bosses, in that I call them all weirdos and taunt them. I have varying relationships. Stagnox is my favorite weirdo, Cragma is the baby(literally), and Fraaz... Fraaz is my most hated weirdo. I despise him. I slaughtered him cruelly.

You know what else? I love sliding block puzzles. I hate the water and ice segments. It was a cool temple, it was a fun one, but the ice-over-water segments were not my favorite... Then they added blocks. I died many times then, the ice-over-water segments. It kind of sucked... But hey, Ferrus made up for it with his wacky personality and surprisingly vast knowledge, as did Carben. And, of course, the coolness of the boomerang made up for it all. I know they came up with it in PH, but I'm not saying that it's cooler in ST, although it does seem more fitting in its location and it was more useful in ST... yeah.

Well, seeing as Skyward Sword is the last Zelda I've finished, the honor of the most recent dungeon I've completed goes to Sky Keep. I hope to play the other games in the series once I have compiled enough currency to do so. Then, the most recent dungeon I have completed shall change... Here's to hoping that it's Death Mountain... ;5

Keeseman

Smash is Life
The Sandship.

The dungeon itself was awesome, but the boss just looked like a ******** jellyfish.

Seriously, what's with this:

Tentalus.png

I call it Fat One-Eyed Rasta Medusa.

For me it is Ganon's Castle in OOT3d which I just beat for the first time. I am surprised at all the different design aspects in the game. It looked really good.... but I still miss the classic graphic feel hahahahaha!

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Water Temple MQ...kinda easy in comparison to how the Fire Temple was to the old one.

the tower of hera in a link to the past. it was fun moving the holes under enemies and making them fall to there death. didn't really like the boss though

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
Tower of the Gods, Wind Waker.

Prior to my playthrough of this game it would have been Face Shrine, Link's Awakening. That'd be twice I've gotten to Eagle's Tower and petered off. Should do that less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom