• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Epic Moment You Have Had While Playing Zelda. SPOILER ALERT!

DLC

Soul Drummer.
for me it was killing Ganon in TP. And watching with my mouth opening the pure indescribable awesomeness as the credits rolled and me trying to comprehend what i had just seen.:mastersword: kills:ganondorf:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have two Most Epic moments, but they're essentially the same thing:

Pulling the Master Sword in OoT and pulling the Sword in TP. In OoT, I could feel that the next step of the adventure was just waiting to happen, and in TP The Master Sword Fanfare just screams epic! I wish that track would play when I graduate from High School!

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I have a list...

5. Touching the Triforce in ALttP.
4. Fighting Ganondorf in TP
3. Fighting Ganondorf in TWW
2. Fighting Ganon in OoT.
1. That first shot of you on Epona after you escape from Lon-Lon Ranch.

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
I always thought fighting the Darknut in the Temple of Time in TP was epic. But the battle itself was easy.

P.S.: I haven't fight Ganon yet !

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Slamming the Master Sword into Ganon's forehead!!! (Wind Waker) and getting the Master Sword in Ocarina of Time. Actually, all of Ocarina of Time. :P

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
When you get to Ganondorf in Wind Waker and he beats the bloody tar outta you, then activates the Triforce. I've never quite seen such violence in a Zelda game, and probably never will. It shows that Ganondorf is not just the King of Evil, but also a child abuser.

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
After pure exhaustion, I thought I was a goner but using my last amount of magic, I aimed my light arrow right at the tail of Puppet Ganon and defeated him! OH SWEET JESUS, I FELT LIKE GOD!

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
The part in Twilight Princess where you crash the chunk of death mountain into Frozen Zora's Domain and the water goes Everywhere!

Epona

Ordon Village
Defeating King Bublin on the bridge to save Colin, he goes sailing over the edge and Epona does her awesome thing with Link on her back. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom