• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Movie You Watched.

Loved Jacob's Ladder.

Saw Source Code on Friday night. Very fun movie. I was surprised since the trailers weren't so spectacular..

H

HayGonJinn

I watched Frequency and it was amazing. It's from the 90s. Seriously if you ever get the chance to watch it, do it, you won't be disappointed.

I

ice cream

The last movie I've watched was The Emperor's New Groove

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well this might be weird to ya Nightmare on Elm street it wasn't that Scary and Despicable Me Lol it was funny

Last night, The War of the Worlds was on ABC, so I watched it. Eh... it's okay for an alien movie--considering most of them aren't that good, but I think I just liked watching Dakota Fanning scream. I swear, she doesn't say more than three words in that entire movie, and the rest of her script is to scream at everything she can. She probably got, like, $200 for each scream and multiply that by two according to the duration. xD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Believe it not, the last movie I watched was the Lion King. I love that movie, it's amazing =)

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Year One
Wasn't that good.
Wasn't bad, either.
I remember thinking the same after seeing it... In your opinion what could have been changed to make it better? :/

Technically it's Juno (and Prince of Persia), though not all the way through. It was just on and I watch some of my favorite parts. The most recent movie I watched all the way through was The Room. IT was so bad it was entertaining. (Still one of the worst movies I have ever seen XD)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Last Movie I saw was Bleach: Memories of a Nobody. Really awesome! Well I say that because Bleach is the best anime ever

Ganondork

goo
The Minority Report, with Tom Cruise! I thought Tom Cruise seemed like a tool, but damn, he had an amazing role in this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom