• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Movie You Watched.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
The last movie I watched was The Source Code about three weeks ago. You could say that I'm not much of a moviegoer, but afterwards,I only had one word, four letters, and two syllabels (<-- spelling, anyone?) to describe it. Oh, yeah, and two of those letters were vowels, and two were consonents. Can anyone guess? Alright, here goes. EPIC.

My last film i watched was deathly hallows part one.
Really being looking forward to it.
And i must say it was very good.

I like how it explained a few things,like what the deathly hallows where.
Looking forward to the final part.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I saw Shutter Island for the first time yesterday. It was good, albeit totally predictable. I had a feeling about what the big plot twist was gonna be long before it was revealed.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Last Movie I watched was Spirited away :D

Its an amazing movie and well, I'ts one of my favorites :zelda:

I finally got around to watching that not too long ago too... it's so odd, and yet incredibly sad and charming at the same time. I guess that's japanese anime/movies for you though XD Too bad the english dub for Chihiro was the same person who did the voice for Lilo from Lilo and Stitch (another favourite of mine~), because it was kinda disconcerting hearing "Lilo's" voice coming from a different character XDD

Anyway, finally got around to watching Prince of Persia: Sands of Time too yesterday, it's been on Sky Anytime for aaaages now XD I never played any of the games, so I guess my opinion might be a little different then, but right now, with the little I do know about the games... for what it was, it was pretty epic. I've heard it's one of the better videogame-based movies in general, but for a stand alone film, it was pretty good too. The battle/fight scenes got surprisingly intense at times and really fun to watch, and despite the plot twists left right and centre the storyline was never convoluted... or maybe I just get too sucked into these things. After all, I thought the Eragon movie was actually okay the first time I watched it XDDDD Yeah, I know. I'd like to slap my younger self too.

Ah well, it did its job in any case- if I ever come across one of the games for fairly cheap, I'll definitely pick it up XD

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Netflix recommended "The Pixar Story" to me, seeing as I always rate the Pixar films 5-stars. It's a documentary about the history of the company. The first half-hour or so was necessary to show the challenges it faced as a start-up, but I found the last hour, with behind-the-scenes information about the making of each film through Cars, most interesting. I'd recommend it to people interested in the films - it had interviews with all the big names involved (Steve Jobs, George Lucas, John Lasseter, just to name a few.)

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Anyway, finally got around to watching Prince of Persia: Sands of Time too yesterday, it's been on Sky Anytime for aaaages now XD I never played any of the games, so I guess my opinion might be a little different then, but right now, with the little I do know about the games... for what it was, it was pretty epic. I've heard it's one of the better videogame-based movies in general, but for a stand alone film, it was pretty good too. The battle/fight scenes got surprisingly intense at times and really fun to watch, and despite the plot twists left right and centre the storyline was never convoluted... or maybe I just get too sucked into these things. After all, I thought the Eragon movie was actually okay the first time I watched it XDDDD Yeah, I know. I'd like to slap my younger self too.

Exactly. Prince of Persia was a great movie. Now I haven't played the game either, so I wouldn't know how closely it was, but heck, it doesn't need to be. It was certainly a great action movie and probably the best video game movie out there yet.

David

But you called me here...
The last movie that I watched was probably The Princess Bride. For some reason, I just really like the movie. I guess that you could say that it is full of my kind of humor.

The last movie I watched was Full Metal Jacket. That movie is so hilarious through the basic training. I never actually sat down to watch the part when the soldiers are in Vietnam, though.

R

Relindra

The last movie that I watched was probably The Princess Bride. For some reason, I just really like the movie. I guess that you could say that it is full of my kind of humor.

My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Now prepare to die.

InigoMontoya.jpg

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Last movie I saw was last night -- Fast Five. It was actually better than I was expecting it to be. Though....certain parts of it were waaaaaayy over the top.
When they dragged vault out by attaching it to their cars and driving off on the street with it pulling behind them I was like WAT

Before that I saw Sucker Punch, which was really, really, really, really, really weird. It started out VERY powerful, and then it got confusing in the middle. Then in the middle it turned into a live-action anime where the main girl was wearing a japanese schoolgirl outfit doing crazy stunts and wielding a sword and guns randomly. Then the ending was confusing again and the moral of the whole story was unclear....?

Right. But there were certain parts of it I enjoyed a lot.

I finally got around to watching that not too long ago too... it's so odd, and yet incredibly sad and charming at the same time. I guess that's japanese anime/movies for you though XD Too bad the english dub for Chihiro was the same person who did the voice for Lilo from Lilo and Stitch (another favourite of mine~), because it was kinda disconcerting hearing "Lilo's" voice coming from a different character XDD

I watched Spirited Away first when I was very very young. At that time, I walked out of the movie thinking "What just happened?" However, I got the chance to watch it again last summer, and it was a completely different experience for me then. It blew my mind and I thought it was absolutely phenomenal.

On a side note, holy Nayru! You're right it is Lilo's voice! Wow, shame on me for not noticing, especially since Lilo and Stitch is also one of my long-time favorites!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom