• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Movie You Watched.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
The last movie I watched was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) volume one on DVD. It is my favorite cartoon I highly recomend it to people who love great 80's and 90's cartoons. Turtle Power!

Vampire's Suck
It is a good movie if you understand what is going on. (Read the books or watched the movie's.)
If you didn't watch it, then you just don't understand what the whole point of making fun of those movies.

Personally, Vampire's Suck is just another remake of a "Scary Movie". It's stupid but it brings a smile to your face when someone get's hurt of something stupid just happens to someone else or you experience that same thing as well, lol.

T

TalesOfFan

I just saw Super 8 yesterday. It was pretty good, though I feel they could have done a better job with giving the audience reason to sympathize with the alien. Sure, it was locked up and experimented on by the US military, but simply telling use that in small section of the film really doesn't add up to the experience I was hoping for.

Moon.Flower

I'm the crazy chicken. ;)
The Indian in The Cupboard. It was on one of the random channels we have earlier this week. :P It's funny-that came out when I was 11 but I never got to see it until now.. Lol

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I watched a "Wallander" movie last weekend. It´s like a swedish Dirty Harry, but with less action and a slower pace I guess. Not a movie that recieves a multitude of awards but something to pass a little time. I would give it rating of 6/10. Far from perfect but even further away from the worst of them all.

I just saw Super 8.......mind blown. I recommend it to anyone who loves intense action thrillers or is a fan of Steven Spielberg. You will NOT be disappointed.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I saw Green Lantern and I don't get what's with the hate. I hate people that want everything to be idenical to comics. No need for a movie then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom