• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Movie You Watched.

The last movie I saw was Fight Club.

It is an awesome movie, and it happens to be my favorite movie of all time.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Knowing

Because my brother wanted to *rolls eyes* Man, that movie is so... stupid. I remember the first time I saw it, we'd gone to the cinema for my friend's birthday and we spent the entire time alternating between laughing and mocking it, and being shocked by the oddly mesmerising disaster/accident scenes (yeah, because it's always fun to watch a subway train de-rail killing hundreds waiting on the platform... wait, what. No it isn't. Silly director.) Needless to say, we felt pretty ripped off afterwards ;c

But yeah... the movie does actually manages to build up some tension in parts and the story idea is more than a little creepy at first (finding a sheet of paper that's been sealed away for 50 yrs in a time capsule, on which the date/time/amount dead/GPS coordinates of almost every disaster since it was created are written... including ones yet to happen)... but once you get into it, the main character spends half the time sitting there looking "scarred", and the other half of the time trying and failing at making conversation with his son. And ending... don't even get me started on the ending. It feels so bittersweet, comes almost out of nowhere and none of it's ever explained, so you're just left in the dark as the credits roll going "well that was stupid".

No offence meant if you liked it though... I just, well, I didn't./

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I watched the Harry potter series Special on TV where they showed all the movies(except the newest one, Deathly Hallows part one.) in a continuous stream, it was nice, watching a bunch of old Movies I haven't watched in a while....Like the Lord of The Rings!! Best movie trilogy ever!(In my opinion)

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Yesterday on the bus back from my field trip, I saw Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. I gotta admit, it's a good movie, but in my own opinion, it isn't as good as the first one. Transformers was definitely better than Revenge of the Fallen in quite a few ways, mainly in how the story was told.

Transformers was able to do it in the way of games like Halo: Combat Evolved in which the story is told, even when it's just a fight scene. In Revenge of the Fallen, they do either one or the other.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
My Cousin Vinny.
Great movie... really funny if you're up for a laugh, but there is a bunch of frequent swearing. "Imagine you're a deer" had to be, like, one of the best scenes ever. xD

That is a great scene .. I also love the 'second hand suit' scene, especially the look on the judge's face while Vinny's telling him the story about why he's wearing it :lol:

I watched K-9 this weekend .. it's got some of the best dog acting I've ever seen, not to mention it is absolutely hilarious.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I saw District 9 on Sunday, a movie I had wanted to see for a while but didn't have the time to. It was rather good, I thought. The little alien is what made me like the movie the most, well all of it was cool, but the little alien just did it for me. Something has to catch my eye in a movie in order for me to like it, duh. I hope they make a sequel. ^^

D

DannyPidgeon

Recently I saw Akira, which was quite possibly the BEST anime movie I've ever seen. I'm also a little embarrassed to admit that I also saw Advent Children...on remastered Blu-Ray. God I'm lame.

Some of Independence Day. Before that I was watching a couple of the Harry Potter movies on a TV marathon... Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire, and a little bit of Order of the Phoenix. Good stuff. xP

Just those, though. Haven't seen any new movies lately.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I was watching the HP marathon like Axle recently. I also saw Rango with Johnny Depp. It was funny, though it wasn't anything that was spectacular. If you are looking for a comedy, watch it. But if you want a good film with action and a very dramatic plot, I wouldn't recommend it. I liked it, but it wasn't my type of movie. I am about to watch the Anne of Green Gables movies. :) They are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom