• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Book You Read

Sigh, so ashamed...I really should get back into reading. The last one I read was two years ago, A Yellow Raft in Blue Water. Really good book that we read when I was in 10th grade. XD

I read Vrigil's Georgics and Eclogues....the...most...boring...book...EVER. I mean the first few pages were good, descriptions were great, but only so much can be said about the country.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I just finished reading The Rise of the Governor (The backstory of the Governor from Walking Dead... the graphic novel, not the show) Yesterday... gotta say! It was really good, and with a great twist!

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Last book I read hmmm... Well, I really don't read books, but the last one I read was "A Child Called It" by Dave Pelzer. It's actually a rather sad book, but it puts into perspecitve just how good some people have it. I would definitely recommend reading it, but I warn you it's not for the faint of heart or if you get emtional really easy, even though this book, no matter how strong you are, may put tears into your eyes.

Submarine by Joe Dunthorne. It's brilliant. I must admit that I don't read often, but this is a interesting, unique, and utterly hilarious read. It's a perfect example of British humor.

I can't really remember the last time I read a book cover to cover. I still read; it's just mostly shorter articles and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom