• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Last Book You Read

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I got an omnibus edition out of the library, collecting the first three books of the Dragonriders of Pern series, by Anne McCaffrey. I finished the first two books, Dragonflight and Dragonquest, and reading the White Dragon. So far, the books are AMAZING! I'm so tempted to read the book every time, and I love it! Sure the language is somewhat tricky at first, but it just gets easier after that. I definitely recommend the book to anyone who is a fan of dragons and science fiction.

The last book I read was The Outsiders. It was a very enjoyable book with good characters and a suspenseful plot. I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I just finished "Streams of Silver" by R.A. Salvatore. It's the second time I've read the book and man is it awesome. The whole Icewind Dale Trilogy in which Streams of Silver is part, is amazing.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
The last book I read was 'The Son of Neptune' by Rick Riordan. I haven't finished it yet due to other things going on in my life, but so far it's been a good read. :)

Big Octo

=^)
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, which I highly recommend. Currently, I'm reading To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee.

I am currently reading Wings of the Falcon, by Barbara Michaels. Next, I plan to read the Japanese light novel The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom