• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is The First Thing You Do in The Morning?

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
The first thing I do after I wake up is force myself to get out of bed. If I don't a cycle starts where I wake up for a minute and fall asleep for four minutes. It really gets on my nerves that it happens, but I guess it does improve my sheer willpower.

Clank

Hmm
Generally I silence my alarm(if I set one) before I wake up, so that doesn't count...

Probably either look at my tablet or cellphone for the time I guess and then reply to any messages that were sent while I was sleeping.

After that I usually go back to sleep, not always though...

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Stretch, drink some coffee and browse ZD, or sometimes I just jump directly to writing while listening to music and then browse ZD to see what's up.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I turn off my alarm, get outta bed, get ready for the day, and go to mass! ^^ Jesus, I believe, is the best way to start your day every day, and I am happier because of Him.

Fig

The Altruist
There's two methods or procedures that I do depending on my situation.

1. I am already awake from being sleep-deprived from the previous day(s) and I just decide to pray to my Lord and Savior Jesus, take a shower, brush my teeth, and simply get ready for the current day.
2. When I actually do get some sleep, it is pretty much the same as the first procedure with the inclusion of turning off my alarm before and then pray to my Lord and Savior Jesus, take a shower, brush my teeth, and simply get ready for the current day.

I turn off my alarm, get outta bed, get ready for the day, and go to mass! ^^ Jesus, I believe, is the best way to start your day every day, and I am happier because of Him.

Wow Rainy you are similar to me whenever I wake from a good sleep, assuming that I do take sleep! ^^ The only thing I don't do is go to mass because well, I'm Protestant! :xd:

If it's a school day, I usually wake up at 5:30, get my breakfast, make my lunch for the day, and take a shower. After this I get dressed, gather my things, brush my teeth, and be on my way. At this point it's about 6:30, and I usually still have to wait 10 more minutes until the bus arrives. Once the bus arrives, I usually fall asleep until I arrive at school, which usually takes about an hour.

Shut off the alarm clock and groan because it's 5 AM and I don't want to be up. Then put the coffee on and check the weather. Winter mornings here are bitterly cold. If I'm going to be standing at the bus stop in -30C, I'll want to be properly prepared for it.

It all depends really. Usually I get up, shower, eat breakfast, and drive off to school with my brother. If it's swim season (I'm a swimmer), every few days I have to re-shave my chest and whatnot for swim practice and meets (which, if you can imagine, is the most annoying thing ever lmao).

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I force myself to take a shower, because that is the only thing that can wake me up in the mornings (that or shoving contacts into my eyes). I proceed to check ZD on my iPod for about ten minutes, depending whether or not there is anything to write on here. Then I eat Lord knows how many bowls of Marshmallow Mateys (generic lucky charms).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom