• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is The First Thing You Do in The Morning?

What is The First Thing You Do in Thee Morning?
When you wake up in the morning what is the first few things you do. I, personally just groan, roll around in bed, and fall back asleep until 11:00.
Tell me what you think below!

Salem

SICK
I go to the bathroom, I brush my teeth, I take a shower, I change my clothes, I eat breakfast, and then I'm off!

Fig

The Altruist
Well the first thing I do is pray to God for giving me another to live. Afterwards I pretty much do anything hygienic such as brushing my teeth, taking a shower, putting on fresh clean clothes and comb my hair. After that pretty much depends what happens, I could eat breakfast, go on Facebook, play video games, or anything really. That said I always see myself go to the ZD forums as my first action in the day. :eek:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The very first thing I do is put some more clothes on these days. :( However awesome little bear pyjamas are, they don't keep you very warm without a blanket so it's nippy in the mornings.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
After waking up in the morning, I have a habit of preparing myself a nice cup of hot chocolate. I'll drink a cup of tea with a little honey, but that only happens on occasion or when I'm sick.

I refuse to do anything else until I've had my hot chocolate. After I've had my drink, anything else is done at my discretion.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The first thing I do after I wake up is roll out of bed and brush my hair. After that I either stay in my pajamas or get dressed depending on what I have to do that day, then go down to brush my teeth and grab something to eat. But brushing my hair usually comes first. I just do it quickly to get rid of my bed hair.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is check if anyone in the house stole anything from me. If they did, let's just say that drawing a giant d1ck on my brother's forehead is the first think to come to mind. Second, I wash my face look at myself in the mirror and think about the day to come.

Third, I eat a bowl of cereal and check the ZD forums and have myself a game of TF2. Fourth, I shower, put putty on the front of my hair and back of it and get changed. If I'm going to school, I use AXE, you know to impress the ladies ;)

Fifth, I just let fate take the course of my day. If I have an awesome day, GOOD FOR ME! If I have a crappy day, I call date a b*tch!

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Morning??//??
what's a....morning???
I have never heard of these things you call "mornings." When I wake up, it's usually the afternoon...in which I lie around until someone bribes me to get up with food. Usually waffles.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Get a shower. I have to get a shower to feel awake otherwise I'll go back to a perpetual state of hibernation. Then I'll put on some clothes (like we all do?). The rest of my steps depend on what I'm doing on that day...

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
The minute I'm off from my bed I drink a cup of water and then a cup of green tea.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Well on school days in which I have to wake up at 6:00am, I viciously smack my alarm clock. That would be the first thing I do. I then make my way to the bathroom in a sloth-like fashion, come back to my room to sleep for an extra twenty minutes, regret that last decision terribly when I wake up for the second time at 6:50am, quickly throw my hair up in some lazy updo, and frantically run to a bus that it about to leave.

On the weekends, however, I wake up around 9:00am, visit the bathroom, and then proceed to lounge around for the remainder of the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom