• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Annoying to You?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Being in a group assignment where the other people are stupid and can **** up your mark for a class you're paying over $1000 for. How the hell did you get into University if you can't even read the requirements in an assignment sheet? Seriously I have to spoon feed people for how to do their parts sometimes, I may as well just do the whole bloody thing.

Bishop Rodan

Godslayer
I'm stuck at a random train station on the way to Uni due to "Urgent Signal Repairs", it's bloody hot today too. So yeah, train delays annoy me.

I hear ya man. I'm not sure what's worse, train delays in the boiling summer or the dead of winter.

Though at one of the stations I stop at, they're considerate enough to provide little rooms on the platform that are heated during the winter. More stations should do that!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I hear ya man. I'm not sure what's worse, train delays in the boiling summer or the dead of winter.

Though at one of the stations I stop at, they're considerate enough to provide little rooms on the platform that are heated during the winter. More stations should do that!
That sounds nice, wish there'd be more of that here. I live quite a bit out from the city though so the train stations are not even staffed half the time until I get closer to the CBD.

Dan

I accidentally snapped my favourite pen, I know that the just an inanimate object but I'm pretty sensitive about these things, that pen held value to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom