• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Annoying to You?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Seriously, am I, like, the only one who hasn't encountered people angering about the cups? All I've seen are people angering about people angering about the cups. As for me, I am angering at the people angering at the people angering about the cups. Someone, please anger at me for angering at the people angering at the people angering at the cups.

I dont know what is going on about the cups either. This forum is the only place I have heard even one person mention the cups.

Oh I heard a ****ton about it on tumblr. But, of course I did. Tumblr's favorite thing is *****ing about people *****ing about things. Even though all they do when they're not *****ing about people *****ing about things, is ***** about things. Anyway, it apparently has something to do with Christians complaining about the cups being minimalistic this year. They're solid red or something, while in previous years they had some sort of design on them. I don't go to Starbucks so I wouldn't know.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
This migraines been slowly coming up over the course of the last few days and if it follows past ones i have a whole week of it T.T i love storms but the headaches they give me are murder,

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This migraines been slowly coming up over the course of the last few days and if it follows past ones i have a whole week of it T.T i love storms but the headaches they give me are murder,
Are you my twin or something?? I got headaches too and we had a lot of storms lately. My mother used to have them and so do I. I love storms but man I hate the headaches.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Are you my twin or something?? I got headaches too and we had a lot of storms lately. My mother used to have them and so do I. I love storms but man I hate the headaches.

Secret twins...... :P yeah it comes from my mother side of the family and from the other side i got my ego, i think i prefer the migraines over my ego somedays ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That is true ^^ in my case my real father dissapeared years ago and my step father is probably one the best men i will ever meet.
My real father commited suicide when I was 16. And it may sound cruel but I hated that damn son of a *****. So yeah the headaches are definitely the better part out of these two.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
My real father commited suicide when I was 16. And it may sound cruel but I hated that damn son of a *****. So yeah the headaches are definitely the better part out of these two.

Damn man or lady as the case may be, you got me beat there, but no denying it life is always better without those types of assholes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom