• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Annoying to You?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
When random people come onto a bus that's basically empty and sit on the seat beside yours and then spend the entire bus ride talking to you when you really don't have any intention of talking to them. Like I didn't beckon you or anything, I have my headphones in and I'm using my phone, and there is a bus full of empty seats you could sit in. Does it look like I feel like having a chat?

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
People who believe that simply smiling will magically cure me of depression and mobility problems. Dumb suggestions that will 'cure' me overnight.
Really, just anyone who suggests those sorts of things.

That's probably the worst.

More minor things: Kidney stones, motion sickness, dizziness and/or blurred vision when I need to work on something important. "Minor" because I'm used to these but they are still an annoyance nonetheless.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The fact that to get somewhere, being on time means having to arrive half an hour before necessary. Why? Because my life is controlled by train times. It's this or get here twenty minutes late.
Oh I hate that! I'm so happy I got myself a car again. And don't get me started on the stupid delays.

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
I'll put my two cents here.
I find it when people talk about how much they hate a piece of media or heavily imply it at a place dedicated to enjoying said piece of media incredibly annnoying.
I know it's very specific, but when you see it you know it.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I'll put my two cents here.
I find it when people talk about how much they hate a piece of media or heavily imply it at a place dedicated to enjoying said piece of media incredibly annnoying.
I know it's very specific, but when you see it you know it.
like when people comment about how terrible league of legends is... on league of legends youtube videos lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom