• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Instrument Do You Play?

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I play the piano and since I do, I'm really got at playing marimbas too. I can also play the guitar and drums.

Talicor

Bringer of Dragons
There are a lot of guitar players out there! (including me for a while) I play 1st chair trumpet in my high school band but on the side....

I play the DUCK!!! (it's amazing how musical they can be) :D

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Well, I play the alto saxophone in my school band. I ended up getting 1st part this year, so I'm very happy. :) I can also play the piano a small bit. A small bit as in left hand. I can't do the left hand at all. I get so confused by it. I also play my 8-holed ocarina a lot, and I'll play my pan flute at times (although it's not in tune...at all). And I can't do anything with my acoustic guitar right now because one of the strings broke. I should really consider replacing that. xD

H

Hein3k3n

Drums. Double bass or nothing. Favorite song to play is Change (in the house of flies) by Deftones

I play the piano,been playing since I was 7.I recently got some Zelda sheet music for Zoras domain,and the Lost Wood music,very excited about learning those songs!

YOU gotta teach ME!!!! I got a piano for my birthday, a couple yrs back, but have NO idea how to play it!! I also have a guitar (acoustic & a broken electric) and been trying to learn Cielito Lindo, Las Mañanitas y La Bamba by Ritchie Valens. Know anywhere I could get good tutorials???

K

Kieran-

:eek: I play the Trumpet, and I'm pretty good at it. I'll probably end up being a Music Major when I'm older, So far that's what i wanna do in life; Teach and Play mah music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom