• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Instrument Do You Play?

DLC

Soul Drummer.
There is pro.oo.oo.oo.oo.oo.oo.oo.oobably another thread like this but i'm to lazy to look for it :) i play drums cause john bonhams mah idol. I also sing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6224

ya i made a thread like this but lso another person made a thread before me to soooooooooooooooooo

anyway i play drums too

I can play piano, I haven't played for a very long time, but it was something I used to enjoy, I can also play guitar.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I play the piano,been playing since I was 7.I recently got some Zelda sheet music for Zoras domain,and the Lost Wood music,very excited about learning those songs!

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
I play the piano, the guitar (electric and acoustic), and the ocarina. I take actual lessons for guitar, but I taught myself how to play the ocarina (I really have no choice since there aren't many people who teach ocarina lessons :kawaii: ). I used to take piano lessons for a couple years, but I quit so that I could learn the guitar. I pretty much still teach myself the piano from time to time when I want to learn a couple songs.

My is my instrument is my voice (lol). Seriously though, I'm a tenor and I sang in an a capella group before ...so yeah. ...and I play piano. Currently learning to play guitar, but I don't practice it much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom