• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Has Zelda Taught You?

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
The only Zelda game I probably learned anything from was Wind Waker. It taught me to live for the future, be excited about what was ahead, and not to dwell on the past.

Pikacondon

Title.
I learned an important lesson that benefits my life: not to give up when something's pushing at you. I also learned that courage, wisdom and power are useless without each other.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
A simple answer to a simple question: Zelda has taught me to love adventure, respect the lonely, and admire the hard working.

C

caroline.cm.55

Just because an empty armor suit with no one it looks safe to walk by and completely ignore
doesn't mean that there is not an evil creature preparing to hit you with a metal ball and chain... just kidding

Hmm.. well maybe don't judge by first impression
You know? Just because a big hairy person looks scary, doesn't mean they are

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Persistence, Don't turn your back on Ganon, It's hard to run in a dress (knew that from experience), Don't play the Shadow Temple when it's dark outside, don't let Navi join you for a 30-hour gaming adventure, change your camera angle often to uncover secrets. Upgrade your Rupee purse ASAP!
I love video games and some have certainly taught me a lot!

Last edited:

Zelda_Duh

Hyrule's Princess
Patience
Break any type of pottery in the house to find money
Chickens will kill you
Sometimes it's normal when boats start talking to you
Ocarina's have magical powers

Hmm..let's see..Barging into people's house, breaking their pots, and stealing their money is perfectly legal. Playing songs on an ocarina can change the weather. Chickens are deadly. Drink milk..I could go on.
But all joking aside, the Legend of Zelda teaches a lot of important things about friendship, courage, and using your brain to figure out tough puzzles;)

now im not a fancy man some of you know me from church or the market. now for me the best thing to do when i was younger was to sit around the tv and save the people of hyrule from the forces of evil. i've seen link fight horrible creatures some large and some small, and he must have been terrified. now i know what some of you are probably saying, link was never afraid he represents the triforce of courage. now thats where you and i difere in opinion i believe that true courage is doing whats right even though you are afraid. and that is what zelda has taught me over the years.

i learned that an ordinary person can go on extreme life-changing adventures, and even though people ridicule you for your age/nationality/gender/whatever, you will still pursue what you want and not give up,

thanks link. :]

I think it taught me to go into people's houses break their pots and steal stuff.

Skyward Sword actually taught me that it is only ok to take stuff from the closet of the girl you like (after breaking into her room) and going through others closesta besides the above exception makes you the worst person ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom