• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What happened to the Kokiri in the Child Timeline?

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Since the Deku Tree died at the beginning of Ocarina of Time, BEFORE the timeline split, and is only revived in the future part, he remains dead in the child timeline. I don't know if the Kokiri are born from the Deku Tree, but, if they are, then they don't exist in the future because no new ones were born and all the "old" ones died. I suppose you could also say that they still exist, but future Links have no way or reason to meet them.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Since the Deku Tree died at the beginning of Ocarina of Time, BEFORE the timeline split, and is only revived in the future part, he remains dead in the child timeline. I don't know if the Kokiri are born from the Deku Tree, but, if they are, then they don't exist in the future because no new ones were born and all the "old" ones died. I suppose you could also say that they still exist, but future Links have no way or reason to meet them.

well i think its safe to assume that the deku tree leaves a sprout regardless of what timeline hes in..

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I"m really not sure, Do Kokiri actually Die or do they stay as kids forever? but Nintendo has gotten rid of them and I havent played all of the Loz games but I think OoT was the only game kokiri were in but I guess that is one of the races that just didn't work our in the Loz series.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Now we know theres a Deku Tree in the WW and that the Kokiri changed over time,but what happened too them on the child timeline?

Personally i missed the presence of a deku tree and kokiri and maybe jabu jabu came to appease it's large appatite and then they all got digested and went extinct:sick:. but seriously i think that maybe they found a different patch of forest to live at or they were wiped out by vatti. the possibilities are nearly endless.

I'll give my wheels a quick spin here. Between MC and OoT, I believe the Picori eventually became the Kokiri. And then we know what happens in the AT, Koroks...

The CT we have Picori-->Kokiri.

I think that they are still in Kokiri forest. Since that wasn't on any of the maps in any of the CT games, well, they should still be there. Nothing has affected them in any way, so why should they have died out? I say they're just in hiding.

Zarom

The King
I think that, once the Deku Tree died, one day the Kokiris decided to leave the forest, and thus, they die. (actually, they can grow up and die of old age) :nod:

Or they also may have become the Ordon people? :thinking:

...who knows? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom