• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Happened to the Gerudo Tribe?

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Hm...good question. Perhaps they went to a different dessert? I don't have a single idea...

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Hmm...that's something I've thought about before and my guess would be since Ganondorf is not longer around, then all the females just left to go to other villages to find other guys to hang out with and most likely just dropped the whole I'm a gerudo thing and became normal people.

A

annoyingnavi

the best i can see at this is that according the timeline the guerdo are in FSA which comes after TP so either they were moved from the dessert to the edessert of doubt or my strongist theory is that if arbiters ground is supposed to be spirit temple re-used then maybe we came in on that side instead of going through the haunted wasteland. Meaning that the guerdo never left the dessert at that point but later either a group spawened of from them to go to the desert of doubt or they all left

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I think the best explainaions are that they moved, were exterminated through war (It's implied in Hyrule that the Gerudos and Hylians aren't completely on friendly terms with one another.), or assimilated into Hylian civilzation.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I think the Gerudo Tribe eventually migrated away from Gerudo Desert in TP. After another thousand years or so they came back to Hyrule and lived in the Desert of Doubt, as seen in Four Swords Adventures.

they probably all died because it's a race of only women, and Ganondorf (but he's too busy taking over hyrule to raise children)

N

NoahTheNinNerd

Great question... Not sure! lol.
Part of the reason why I love the tribe so much is because of all the things Nintendo changed in the American version... The ORIGINAL Gerudo symbol, i.e

You are missing the point. The Gerudos ARE a race of mostly women, but does that mean they HAVE to have a male Gerudo. They could start families with merchants and soldiers in the area, but while only having girls

Well considering a man is only born once every 100 years, they probably all turned into lesbians because they got tired of looking for men, and since they couldn't reproduce they all died off.. LOL JK, there probably in different colonizations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom