• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Generation Would You Like to have Been Born In?

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I would have loved to experience the Roaring Twenties. Having read Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby, and having learned a lot about the era in both my history and english classes, I feel as if the 1920's would be the perfect setting for me. It seemed very fun and carefree, and people expressed their opinions no matter what anyone else believed. The symbol of the flapper intrigues me the most, and I would have loved to experience the night life back then.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Victorian age, early 1900's. I'd have to be rich of course. I would want to wear all the fancy clothes and live in decadence. 2nd- late 60's early 70's- Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, Joni Mitchell, Cat Stevens, Deep Purple, Yes, LED FREAKING ZEPPELIN. I'd try to be Page's groupie. j/k

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Medieval times!! Now that would have been wicked! I was such an 80's teen so I was born in the right generation for me personally. I witnessed many great and legendary bands being created. I witnessed Queen becoming what they are now and the years of classic rock! So awesome :P

Had I to choose, I would be born in the 70's or 80's so I could experience the 80/90's as a teen. Things were waaaay better back then. Good music, good tv, video games didn't glorify guns and gore, the tech, general peace (save for cold war) definitely the 70's or 80's

Definitely the very beginning of the 80s. That way, I could get introduced into gamine with the NES, then grow as a gamer to own the SNES in it's glory days.

I would love to be in the generation my mom swears I should've been born in (she used to say I was born in the wrong generation when I was younger) and that's back when things were simpler back when horses were the only way to get around (I love horses!) she says I would've been happier then than I am now.

although I do enjoy the time era I was born in, I agree with her lol

Kirino

Tatakae
The future. I would never want to be born in the past, but that's just me. I would miss all the technology and advancements of this age. Also, people are alot more respectful and open minded these days.

Fig

The Altruist
I would have loved to have been born in the 80's so I could have played the epic games at the time such as Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, etc.! :3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would love to be born anywhere from 500AD to like 1600AD (just before the Scientific Revolutions just started to get into gear). Why? To live the 'medieval' life, of course! I went to a medieval festival and the way the people spoke, the beauty of the women, the stuff we ate and the things we did were all absolutely amazing. Now, I know that the way medieval times are portrayed are somewhat inaccurate, but STILL. That stuff is amazing, beautiful, astonishing...and more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom