• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Gaming systems do you have?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
GB, GBC, GBA, DS, NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, Saturn, Xbox, PS2. i used to have a PSP but i dropped it from the top of my bunk bed last year and it completely shattered the screen on the inside and the back part fell off beyond repair and it was long past its warranty :(

Guardian

The Chosen One
Nintendo related systems:
GBA SP
Wii
Nintendo 64
Game Cube
DS (x2)

Other systems:
Playstation 1 (x2)- but they dont work =(.
Playstation 2- used to own one but not any more cuz i gave it away.
Playstation 3

R

ResidentZelda

1) wii

2) Nintendo 64

3) GC (it's dead but I kept it)

4) GameBoyAdvance (it's dead too)

5)GameBoycolor

6)and in three or two weeks I'll get my precious DSi! that's when my mom gets her taxes money! and she promised that will be the first thing she'll buy! :D

C

Camisado

GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance SP, DS Lite
NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii
PlayStation One...xD

And a well-rounded gaming PC. Does that count?

Like most of you, I've also kept my old systems and handhelds.
  • Sega Genesis
  • GB Color
  • GBA
  • GBSP
  • N64
  • Ps1
  • Ps2
  • Xbox (Halo Limited Edition)
  • Game Cube (I have that silver Limited Edition one)
  • Xbox360
  • DS
  • DSi
I would also have my DS Lite still if I hadn't thrown it away with my school bag after I graduated High School...

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I have these systems:

PC

SNES

GBA

GC

PS1

N64

That's it, and I still use them all frequently, well except the PS1 console, it doesn't like to read discs sometimes. :dry:

I have these systems:

PC

SNES

GBA

GC

PS1

N64

That's it, and I still use them all frequently, well except the PS1 console, it doesn't like to read discs sometimes. :dry:
I don't know how you do it. No "Next Generation" consoles or even up-to-date handhelds. I would go crazy until I finally broke down and purchased something up-to-date or received something as a gift. Sometimes commercials for games that are exclusive to consoles that I don't own are enough to drive me mad.

I see that you have a PC though. Gaming?

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I don't know how you do it. No "Next Generation" consoles or even up-to-date handhelds. I would go crazy until I finally broke down and purchased something up-to-date or received something as a gift. Sometimes commercials for games that are exclusive to consoles that I don't own are enough to drive me mad.

I see that you have a PC though. Gaming?

Haha, it's easier than you think, though I have been planing to buy either a PS2, PS3, DS or a Wii for some time. (I'll leave the Xbox to a sibling if they ever want a console :P) I like to own a good portion of the great games for each console before I get another.

Yes I use the PC for gaming, I actually have 6 computers in my house that are very old, yet reliable computers which can play games. Then there are the newer computers, one of which is for internet but no social networking(Facebook, ZD, etc.) Then the other which is only allowed to be used with parental permision. That's the 'good' gaming one. :xd:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Currently I have six.

Wii
Gamecube
DS
DSlite
DSi
GBASP
and that's it. Although I'm thinking of buying a PS2. Don't get me wrong I love Nintendo and I wouldn't do anything to betray them but I love the Kingdom Hearts series and to my knowledge the 1 and 2 (2 isn't equal to COM) are PS2 exclusive. Obviously I wanna play them to the end.

Currently I have six.

Wii
Gamecube
DS
DSlite
DSi
GBASP
and that's it. Although I'm thinking of buying a PS2. Don't get me wrong I love Nintendo and I wouldn't do anything to betray them but I love the Kingdom Hearts series and to my knowledge the 1 and 2 (2 isn't equal to COM) are PS2 exclusive. Obviously I wanna play them to the end.
I had an ex that owned them. I never really got the chance to play them though. But I must say I am interested as well. I'm just not interested in finding my PS2 and buying the games. I've moved too many times now and probably wouldn't even be able to find the damned thing in my mom's basement.

Though, 358/2 ties in with those. It actually looks good. Even sounds good story wise, but I wouldn't know too much of what's going on since I never played KH1 or 2, just watched bits and parts.

Anyway, I don't blame you! It would also be a good chance to pick up some other Ps2 exclusives...

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I had an ex that owned them. I never really got the chance to play them though. But I must say I am interested as well. I'm just not interested in finding my PS2 and buying the games. I've moved too many times now and probably wouldn't even be able to find the damned thing in my mom's basement.

Though, 358/2 ties in with those. It actually looks good. Even sounds good story wise, but I wouldn't know too much of what's going on since I never played KH1 or 2, just watched bits and parts.

Anyway, I don't blame you! It would also be a good chance to pick up some other Ps2 exclusives...

Well I have 358/2 Days and it's fantastic. The gameplay is great, the characters are very involving (I just can't wait to find out what happens to Xion and Roxas), and finally the story is just out of this world. I think it goes between KH2 and KH3 but I'm not sure. I'm just now learning the ropes of the Kingdom Hearts saga but this is what I've learned so far. The games feature a boy called Sora (Sora is the japanese word for sky) who lives in a place called Destiny Islands (the only reason I know this is because of wikipedia) and eventually is forced into an adventure in which he must save the Disney worlds from an evil darkness which creates creatures called heartless. This is about all I know. Also like Zelda the Kingdom Hearts games have a timeline.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
Here's My List:

GBA SP

Nintendo DS

Sony PSP

Wii

Computer

My list is probably kind of short compared to other people's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom