• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Pokemon Black,Super Mario 3D Land,Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D(On normal and master quests i'm trying to get 100 golden tokens) and Mario Kart 7.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Master Quest (3DS)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360)

And occasionally I play a bit of Minecraft (PC) or Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Journey. Been playing it since the release day and don't intend to stop anytime soon.

I've already collected everything. I just love showing a red cloak where to find things and goofing off with a fellow white cloak.

Lets see...i've been playing Twilight Princess. Finally have time to, plus my friend has my Nintendo DS at the moment...

I am now playing Avernum: Escape from the Pit HD and Link's Awakening DX. Thinking of returning to Skyrim in the next couple of weeks.

Let me see, I just did a second Twilight Princess runthrough, and I'll be starting Wind Waker tomorrow, so I guess I could say either of those.<3

Well, I'm actually trying to beat Skyward Sword's hero mode (not enough time to do it) and complete Batman Arkham City at 100% (btw, it seems pretty imposible...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom