• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I just beat MM so now I'm playing Okami on and off. Also I'm trying to get by a stupid double boss in Kingdom Hearts Re: coded

Z

zelda_girl

I'm currently playing CoD Black Ops.
On campaign: I'm working on going through the entire game on Veteran >.>
Online: I'm working on 5th prestige.

Spirit Tracks (Minimalist Run) - DS
Resident Evil 4 (Professional Mode) - PS2
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (Thief Mode) - GBA
Perfect Dark (working to complete all difficulties) - N64
Final Fantasy X - PS2

Trying to complete the reports in Kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep (all I have left is getting all commands)
Leveling up for Elite Four in Pokemon Black and White
Finishing Twilight Princess
Pilotwings Resort

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Games I'm currently playing are

Pokemon Black (Currently working on the post game content, gonna go through the underwater parts in Undella Bay soon)
EarthBound Uncensored (Left off in Threek just after setting down the Zombie Paper and going to sleep in the hotel)
MOTHER 1 (starting a new playthrough since they released a new version of the GBA patch)
Donkey Kong Country Returns (left off in early World 8)

Z

zorbak962

i just beat spirit tracks last night for the first time. moving on to twillight princess, halfway through

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I've been Playing Dead Rising 2 with my brother and its a lot of fun. I already get the best ending so all that's left is the busy work for a perfect 1000 GS. So much to do in that game, as if I hadn't done enough. I have also been taking a break from Alan Wake since I've been busy with Dead Rising 2. Also, haven't played Spirit Tracks as of late. Seriously need to get to that, I'm more of a console gamer. And I am also playing Blood Rayne. It feels dated but it makes me feel so nostalgic and brings me back into the days of the Nintendo Gamecube. Its still a really good and fun game especially when you start to upgrade your attack it starts to feel a lot smoother.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Current playthroughs:

Dragon Quest IX (Just got to the one place where Lleviathan is)
MOTHER 1 GBA (Left off in Magicant JUST after getting Ana some equipment and levels)
Majora's Mask (Left off at the Zora Hall, gonna get the Heart Piece from the musicians soon)
Sonic Colors (The Aquarium World)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I recently started playing WET and its fun so far. The action is so epic and it has some pretty good platforming. Almost reminds me of Tomb Raider but without the puzzles and more action heavy.

Sonic 1, 2, CD, and 3, Knuckles Chaotix, Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, Sonic Heroes Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, and Banjo Tooie

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I´m not playing any games at all on a regular basis at this time. But this weekend I´ve been playing Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I have started a file for God of War: Ghost of Sparta on my PSP and Oracle of Seasons on my GBA. I´ve also created some new game files for MM and OoT but I never seem to get enough time. Especially since I found a very interesting book written by George Henrik von Wright!!

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Portal: First Slice (the demo) on PC. Funny thing is that I'm too much of a cheapskate to get the real thing (or it's sequel).

And I just started a new file in Luigi's Mansion to celebrate the announcement of the sequel (which turned me into living fireworks).

I'm giving FF4 a second playthrough and struggling with Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (that game has to be the most frustrating thing I've ever encountered in my whole life, despite being so fun).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom