• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I passed Assassin's Creed and started Bayonetta. So far it's decent and weird and I'm also not a fan of the music.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
Just two games for me right now
Donkey Kong Country Returns - Started last year when i got it
Majora's Mask- Have tried to get further in this game but every time the time aspect turns me off, started it the other day again and this time i want to keep at it because i don't want to miss a great Zelda experience.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I passed Bayonetta and Batman the Brave and the Bold. They were good games overall. I have also started up TMNT 2k3 on the Gamecube with my brother. We made it up to Shredder with Leo and now we are get up to that point with Raph, Mikey, and then Donnie and finally pass it with all of them. It's funny to know that I am going to pass this game on every system. I passed it multiple times on the PS2 to unlock everything then I passed it once on the XBOX and I have also passed the GBA version and now I'm going for at least 5 rounds again on the Gamecube.

So far I passed...

Prince of Persia the Forgotten Sands
Splinter Cell Conviction
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions
Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem
Star Wars the Force Unleashed
Sonic Colors
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Dead Space Extraction
Call of Duty World at War(Still need single player campaign)
Assassin's Creed
Batman the Brave and the Bold
Bayonetta

this year. Still looking better then last year.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
The title of this thread is a little off-putting. I'm not playing the games that I'm putting my gaming time into as I'm typing this.
I point out flaws in logic. It's my thing. Get used to it.

In any case, right now I'm going through Pokemon Black trying to
find all of the scattered sages
, and I'm hunting down the legionaries. After that's said and done, it's time to bulk up my team. I only have two level 65 Pokemon, and the rest are in the 40s and 50s. In the areas after you beat the elite four, the people there are extremely powerful for some reason. I ran into a little girl with a party of 6, all level 65. D:

I'm also playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, but I play that all the time, because I have to. You see, I'm part of an indie game development team that's making an unofficial expansion for the game. So I'm constantly in and out of the game, checking this and that, and blah blah blah.

Other then that, I really don't play video games all that much anymore. Being an adult is hard. You have no time for anything. :silent:

Other then that, I really don't play video games all that much anymore. Being an adult is hard. You have no time for anything.

Hmm, I don't think being an adult has anything to do with it. I'm 50 and I play video games quite a bit. Most of the people working in the gaming industry are all adults, albeit we are more kids at heart than grown ups :)

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Hmm, I don't think being an adult has anything to do with it. I'm 50 and I play video games quite a bit. Most of the people working in the gaming industry are all adults, albeit we are more kids at heart than grown ups :)
Well I turned 20 in November, and ever since, all these responsibilities have kept piling and piling on. It's a lot to take in at once. Plus there's that whole trying to find a job thing, all the internet projects I'm a part of. Yeah, responsibilities eat all my time. Two or three years ago I played video games non-stop.
By the way, are you implying that you work in the gaming industry? Because I'm a game designer in training, and I need some contacts. It's all about who you know. :D

Beeker

Wild Card
Well, I've been playing so much Paper Mario lately, and just finished it, so in a bit I'm going to try to play through the Thousand Year Door as well. I've also been playing Diamond and Pearl lately to raise some Pokemon up to level 100.

The games that I've been playing most recently are Pokemon HeartGold (since I realised I never actually finished that game), Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars (I'll have to say, after playing Age of Empires, the series doesn't really seem that great, but I've only played a few missions so far) and finally Counter-Strike Source (one of the best games I've ever bought, it's a great game).

N

Ninjatrek

I have a pretty long waiting list, mostly games im just trying to 100%, but Ive been paying a lot of Halo: Reach online. just beat it on legendary by myself for the achievement :)

I got Pokemon Black version on its release date and have been playing that. Right now I'm just training all of my Pokemon to level one-hundred. I also got Sonic Colors on Saturday. Beat it Sunday. Really good game, but its length is pathetic. I'm just trying to get all of the Red Rings so I can unlock stuff.

H

Hero Of Water

Right now I'm looking for a new game to buy. But lately I've been playing through bulletstorm and some COD black ops. Bulletstorm had good story but it was too short and I didn't like the "kill with skill" gameplay style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom