• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

on "disc 3" section in Final Fantasy VIII Remastered. it still bugs me that Esthar the big fancy high sci Fi tech country supposed to keep an eye on all things Adel and the Lunatic Pandora thingy and yet Seifer gets a hold of the Lunatic Pandor and manages to use it to fly/float over the continent and not get blown up or whatever by the Esthar military. That and the Esthar folk don't even bother to use another Ragnarock ship to fly into space to check on the long lost original Ragnarock ship that's right at the bottom of the moon

just finished FInal Fantasy VII Remastered. Before I had to fight Griever and Ultimecia, I was trying to do something extra by taking on Omega Weapon but I had Squall and Rinoa at level 100 which I was overleveld I guess while I had Irvine at level 50ish. I tried to use Selphie and try to get her The End to show up but I kept getting Rapture spells all the time. Plus Omega Weapon kept killing me all the time with his Meggido attack.

One time I beat Omega when I Had Final Fantasy VIII for my original Playstaiton though years ago.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
I love that game. It's an absolute masterpiece. Lately I've been playing Twilight Princess HD as well. Along with Metroid Prime: Remastered, and Breath of the Wild on the Switch.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
I'm starting to get in a Pokémon craze, planning on starting Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX, as well as hoping to start a playthrough of my new Omega Ruby game I just got in the mail from GameStop, then there's the fact that I've been playing Legends Arceus as well. Planning on getting the Dex completed, including all variants on the Dex, alphas and shinies included. I'm also still going to continue my playthrough of Twilight Princess. I might hold off on my playthrough of Metroid Prime, but I will come back to it after I finish these other games. That's the plan for the upcoming weeks gaming wise.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Halfway done with Saturday Morning RPG. I should finish it up today. Next would be... hmm... maybe Octopath Champions of the Continent since I'm worried it'll hit end of service soon due to it being a mobile game. The backlog is insane but Octopath is the only one I really feel like getting out of the way.

September Im going to be really busy with playing Star Wars Jedi Survivor for either Playstation 4 or X Box One S.

that and the Khaos Begins story DLC stuff for Mortal Kombat 1. Busy busy month

Guinea

Basically Tingle
I'm starting Solar Ash later today, it's a game created by Heart Machine (the makers of Hyper Light Drifter), set in the same universe as their previous game with drastically different gameplay. Should be a blast!

Update- Solar Ash is awesome, my only peeve is that I wish you could turn a bit sharper while running, but its no biggie.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom