• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

thinking about buying Jeanne D Arc from the PSN store for my Playstation 4. Always wanted that game since the PSP days. that and still trying to find a cheap copy of Ace Combat Joint Assault.

I used to have fun a little bit with Ace Combat Skies of Deception which was my very first Ace Combat game

started playing Resident Evil Village earlier today. kind of neat to play in first person mode which is a new thing for a newer Resident Evil game.

also anyone know what Im suppose to do with the Crytstal items? I suppose Im supposed to sell them off separately to Duke or combine certain crystal stuff like in original Resident Evil 4 with the jewels stuff?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
started playing Resident Evil Village earlier today. kind of neat to play in first person mode which is a new thing for a newer Resident Evil game.

also anyone know what Im suppose to do with the Crytstal items? I suppose Im supposed to sell them off separately to Duke or combine certain crystal stuff like in original Resident Evil 4 with the jewels stuff?
The crystal remains of bads?? Sell them to the duke...

anyone played Street Fighter V? how good is its arcade mode and the main story mode if I get the Championship Edition of the game?

thinking about getting that game to keep me entertained and busy before I buy Street Fighter 6 maybe next month

played Mortal Kombat X for my Playtstation 4 earlier this morning. Finally got around to unlocking the Revanat outfits for Jax and Subzero. I learned an easy neat trick to "swiping" pushing the buttons in the Test your might tower to get through it easier.

that and unlocked a couple of trophies too along the process.

is the trophy unlock for the border, background and image broken or something? I equipped a new border, background and image but the stupid trophy still didn't unlock

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Just when I thought 3D World was over it drops 4 bonus worlds on me. Ugh!! I just want it to end already.

Next up is an RPG, I need a break from platformers. I'm thinking Bravely Default 2.

its shocking that the Assassins Creed Ezio collection for Playstation 4 it doesn't have the first Assassins Creed game for a bonus while I still have the Brotherhood and Revelations games and one of them has the first AC game as a bonus that you can play.

Something Ive noticed in pretty much all of the last couple Saints Row games and in the Grand Theft Auto games they always have assasination missions. Especially in Saints Row 3 alot.

why is that?

Its been a long time since I played Final fantasy VIII. how do you get some of those Angelo limit breaks to get all filled up? How exactly do the fill up complete anyway? Back then I never quite understood the whole thing with how to fully unlock those stupid Angelo limit breaks if you had to walk around a lot to fill up the bars or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom