• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
FINAL FANTASY SIX TEEN TIMES THE MONSTER FIGHTS IT'S BY FAR THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME RIGHT BEHIND BUBSY 3D AND SUPERMAN 64

...Which is what I would be saying if work hadn't screwed over my pay this week.

I have so many games to get back to now I’ve finished Tears of the Kingdom.

-Megaman Battle Network collection
-Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
-Neon White
-Dusk Diver 2
-Yakuza Ishin
-Far Cry 6
-Astral Chain
-HiFi Rush

And those are off the top of my head. And instead of picking up any again I’ve decided to replay 25th Ward for some reason. Guess I was holding out to see whether Flower Sun & Rain would be remade.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
was w/ a couple friends and we ended up playing 3 player Phantasy Star Online for gamecube, which gave me an itch to dabble w/ it on my own
although I'm hoping our schedules line up and we can continue that group playthrough, but I suppose there is dolphin

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Playing through The Dark Chronicles series since I got the full collection on a discount.
So I am starting with the Man of Medan.
Is that any good? I loved Until Dawn but keep hearing mixed things about those ones. Don't know if they're worth it or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom